Sign in to follow this  
JREarly

10 team mock draft ....... PLEASE SEE THIS

i just went through a 10 team mock draft in which i was practicing for my real draft that takes place on friday. i am just looking for comments on my team and if/how i should have drafted differently. in our league we are starting two QB's so i went through this draft having a different perspective than someone would starting just 1 QB. i realize that the others drafting in this draft were not drafting based on starting 2 QB's, so therefore my QB situation will probably not turn out this nice in my real draft. let me know what you guys think and give me some advice, i know i need it. i drafted from the 8th position. listed below are my WOULD BE starters and bench in my real league based upon my mock draft results......

starters

QB - HASSELBECK

QB - CULPEPPER

RB - S. JACKSON

RB - R. BROWN

RB/WR - MCALLISTER

WR - WARD

WR - CHAMBERS

TE - POLLARD

K - VANDERJAGT

DEF - EAGLES

bench

WR - MUHAMMAD

WR - BURLESON

WR - KEYSHAWN

QB - VICK

RB - HENRY

RB - BARLOW

i know i dont have great depth at RB on the bench but i am pretty happy with my WRs and QB situation. let me know what you guys think. is this team that bad for a 10 team league? trying to get a good idea before my draft on friday. thanks.

starters

QB - HASSELBECK

QB - CULPEPPER

RB - S. JACKSON

RB - R. BROWN

RB/WR - MCALLISTER

WR - WARD

WR - CHAMBERS

TE - POLLARD

K - VANDERJAGT

DEF - EAGLES

WR - MUHAMMAD

WR - BURLESON

WR - KEYSHAWN

QB - VICK

RB - HENRY

RB - BARLOW

Looks like a really good draft to me. 2 Stud QB's ( I think Culpepper will rebound in a big way this season ). One of them can be used as trade bait later on in the season.

Both your RB's are young and very talented. On top of that, they both will get their team's goal line carries which is huge. These are the kind of running backs that carry teams to championships.

I'm not a big Ward fan, but thats probably because I'm a Browns homer. Chris Chambers is a stud though. He did huge things for my team late last season and Culpepper will make him that much better this season.

I think you can use a better Tight End, and the eagles defense scares me. I know they are projected to rebound well this year, but I just don't trust them.

It would help to try to get more RB depth in case someone goes down. Henry has 2 other backs to split carries with, and I think Barlow will have to share carries as well. Even if he doesn't..the rest of the Jets offense won't give him much of a chance to succeed.

Please take a look at my team when you get the chance. Thanks!

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=222878

i think this looks like a great team, but i think you are being optimistic. 2 Top 10 RBS, 2 Top 15 WRs and the 2nd or 3rd best Qb in a 2 Qb starter league seems unrealistic. i don't see any way you get Jackson and Brown unless you pick 10th. if you can pull this off, Congrats, but i'd have a backup plan that involves dropping down to a lesser QB to get the WR or RB left on the board that slips, if it happens.