Sign in to follow this  
Bbronco

picked #2 of 10

here is my draft, leave your link and I will respond, start 1 qb, 2rb's, 3 wr's, TE, D, K- standard scoring league

1- Alexander RB

2- Holt WR

3- Boldin WR

4- Kevin Jones RB

5- McNabb QB

6- Galloway WR

7- Jamal Lewis RB

8- McMichael TE

9- Brees QB

10- Burleson WR

11- Chris Brown RB

12- Colts D

13- Shayne Graham K

14- LLoyd WR

15- Troy Williamson WR

Looks good to me. Alexander's obviously a stud, and to grab Holt and Boldin in rounds 2 and 3 was strong. With Galloway, that's a good starting corps of WR's. Jamal Lewis in the 7th is a value choice for sure. You might want to handcuff him with Musa Smith if he's available.

Overall, I think you did well. Good luck, please see mine, thanks.

good start with SA and great wr corps in holt, boldin and galloway. mcnabb should be top 7or 8 qb again after a bad year last year. my only problem with your team is your 2nd and 3rd running backs, moreso your 3rd in jamal lewis. this guy has killed, no KILLED my teams the last 2 years and KJ hasnt helped either. I know it is a new year and they both could be good picks. i just personally do not like either of them and vowed to never ever ever ever pick lewis again. so i think you should make a move for some depth @ rb.

1- Alexander RB

2- Holt WR

3- Boldin WR

4- Kevin Jones RB

5- McNabb QB

6- Galloway WR

7- Jamal Lewis RB

8- McMichael TE

9- Brees QB

10- Burleson WR

11- Chris Brown RB

12- Colts D

13- Shayne Graham K

14- LLoyd WR

15- Troy Williamson WR

Looks like a strong team to me.

I'm not a big Kevin Jones fan. (I had S. Jax last year and saw first hand what Martz does to an RB's value), but J. Lewis was a great value in the 7th round. I think he'll rebound and have a great year. Holt and Boldin give you two very strong receivers. They'll be huge for you. I worry that Galloway will fade away this year after last year's strong showing but if he doesn't...your receivers could carry you. McMichael will have a big year with Culepper around.

Mcnabb looks like he's going to rebound this year, and Brees is an excellent backup QB IMO. Colts D are a great play in fantasy football. And I haven't even mentioned S. Alexander yet.

Your team should definitely compete for a championship this year, depending on the number of teams in your league. Please take a look at my team and let me know what you think. Thanks!

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=222878

If you can count on getting a KJ in 4.10, then I think that may be a good strategy, esp. in PPR leagues. I think you reached on McNabb, but your team is pretty tight.

here is my draft, leave your link and I will respond, start 1 qb, 2rb's, 3 wr's, TE, D, K- standard scoring league

1- Alexander RB

2- Holt WR

3- Boldin WR

4- Kevin Jones RB

5- McNabb QB

6- Galloway WR

7- Jamal Lewis RB

8- McMichael TE

9- Brees QB

10- Burleson WR

11- Chris Brown RB

12- Colts D

13- Shayne Graham K

14- LLoyd WR

15- Troy Williamson WR

First three picks are all going to be solid contributers, putting up good numbers. I expect a drop off from Holt however as Martz is outta there. RB2 is up in the air. Lewis could rebound, but will probably split duty with Mike Anderson. K. Jones new OC is Martx, who loves to throw the ball. Brees in the 8th is a great value pick. So is Burleson. I like him more then Galloway. McMicheal is poised for a break out year. Team is solid up and down. Decent depth. 7-10

i really like your RBs. i think KJ and lewis will both have solid years. WRs are very very solid. QBs are very solid as well. i think brees will be a very good #2 QB for u. i am very high on mcmichael as well. nice draft and good luck this season.