Sign in to follow this  
JRWAGS99

How did I Do? 12 Team League just Drafted

Bye weeks in parentheses. I am very happy. What do you think?

We start QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/TE/Flex(RB/WR/TE)/K/DEF

all TDs 6 points

QB 1 Point per 50 yds

RB/WR/TE 1 point per 25

no points per reception

1.2 L. Tomlinson (3)

2.11 Randy Moss (3)

3.2 Chester Taylor (6)

4.11 Jamal Lewis (7)

5.2 Kevin Jones (8)

6.11 Carolina QB (9)

7.2 Joe Horn (7)

8.11 Philadelphia Kicker (9)

9.2 K. Winslow (6)

10.11 DeAngelo Williams (9)

11.2 Greg Jones (6)

12.11 Drew Bennett (7)

13.2 Michael Clayton (4)

14.11 Hank Baskett (9)

15.2 Tampa Bay Defense (4)

16.11 Chad Jackson (6)

Your RB depth I like; LT 'nuff said. I am hoping to pick up CTaylor also as I think he is in for a big year with the Vikes. I wanna believe with KJones (I have been a Lie Downs fan my whole life God help me!), but after seeing them play last night it looks like SOL. I also like your QB and DEF situations. A little thin on WR, but if Moss returns to form (don't put so much weight with last night's performance as he was playing a team with high school LB's) you will be just fine. I can see why you are pleased! Good luck!

1.2 L. Tomlinson (3)

Best RB can't argue with this pick.

2.11 Randy Moss (3)

I don't like Moss this year - I assume Holt, Harrison, Steve Smith and Chad J were already taken

3.2 Chester Taylor (6)

Good RB, but seems a bit high to me.

4.11 Jamal Lewis (7)

Don't like this pick.

5.2 Kevin Jones (8)

Good value, high upside.

6.11 Carolina QB (9)

Don't know which QBs were already taken, he's a top 10 QB but you probably should have picked QB with 4.11

7.2 Joe Horn (7)

Good value.

I don't comment on K or DEF.

9.2 K. Winslow (6)

Yikes! Wouldn't want to put all my eggs in this basket!

Not my favorite rookie.. I assume Bush, Addai, Maroney and White were already taken.

11.2 Greg Jones (6)

Dissapointed me last year, banned from my roster, but not a bad choice this late.

12.11 Drew Bennett (7)

Not a fan, I like Givens much better.

13.2 Michael Clayton (4)

Decent, would rather have Mark Clayton though.

14.11 Hank Baskett (9)

No idea who this is...

16.11 Chad Jackson (6)

Could surprise if Branch holdout gets ugly.

All in all, I like your RBs much better than your WRs. LT will keep you in the game every week and you should be able to finish in the top 1/4 just with him alone.

Holt was available the others were gone. My intentions were to follow up Moss at 2.11 with Holt at 3.2

Unfortunately my pal Hank ruined that by taking Holt. However he is interested in Moss and already offered Holt in a trade so I could make a change there. By the way I am a Rams fan and love Holt!

Thanks for great feedback!

I would say make that trade with you buddy but knowing that he wants Moss try to package Moss & another player to upgrade your team either at RB or WR along with Holt. If you cant I would still rather have Holt over Moss. I would say you are weakest at your WR. So I would try to upgrade your WR2 spot if he will go for some type of multiplayer trade.

I think that you pulled the trigger on CAR too early, especially sice you got TB in a later round. MAybe you can use one in a trade.

Eventough you didn't need another RB, you took Kevin Jones in round five. I like that move. He is a great value there and could be used for trade bait, if necessary. I also like Michael Clyton in round 13. Great value there as well. He is no longer hurt and is coming in to his third year. I could see him starting for your team before the year ends.

I like Holt's situation better than Moss' so, if it is a staright up trade, I'd do it.

1.2 L. Tomlinson (3) -can't be beat

2.11 Randy Moss (3) -from what i saw the other nigt in the pre-season game, should have a great year. brooks seems to understand what a weapon he is.

3.2 Chester Taylor (6) -i am very wairy of rb's in new systems, but should be productive

4.11 Jamal Lewis (7) -as long as hes doesnt have a repeat of last year, great pick

5.2 Kevin Jones (8)- martz as o-coordinator= 10 carries a game MAX

6.11 Carolina QB (9) -like the pick

7.2 Joe Horn (7) - i think he's poised for a great year

9.2 K. Winslow (6) - dont like the pick, not sure who was left on board, but if he was the best available, should have waited till later round, pickup a guy like troupe

10.11 DeAngelo Williams (9) -love it, wouldnt be surprise to see him start by mid year

11.2 Greg Jones (6)

12.11 Drew Bennett (7) -agree w/ previous poster, givens will be #1

13.2 Michael Clayton (4) which one? i'm assuming baltimore, like the pick

14.11 Hank Baskett (9)

16.11 Chad Jackson (6)- could be a great sleeper

1.2 L. Tomlinson (3) - Who was #1? If it was LJ, I might have taken Alexander w/ Rivers at QB for SD.

2.11 Randy Moss (3) - Looked like the old Randy a couple of nights ago, however I might have waited until the 3rd and taken another RB.

3.2 Chester Taylor (6) - Oh wait, you got another RB 3 picks later! Smart move. Was there any others available? I think CT is poised to bust out, but could be facing more men in the box with a shaky passing game in Minny.

4.11 Jamal Lewis (7) - If he puts up half of the #'s he did two years ago, you just stole the draft!

5.2 Kevin Jones (8) - 4 RB's in the first 5 picks!? And one is Kevin-I-Break-Your-Heart-Every-Year-And -I'm-Always-Valued-Way-Higher-Than-I-Should-Be-Considering-My-Stats-Jones? He might be trade bait later though if he can start to produce in the Martz offense.

6.11 Carolina QB (9) - Not a bad pick IMO. He's been in the top 5 in our leauge for years now.

7.2 Joe Horn (7) - Nice 2nd WR. New QB and a threat in the running game potentially opens the field up for the old man.

9.2 K. Winslow (6) - On my "would like to have" list, but maybe could have been taken in the next round or two.

10.11 DeAngelo Williams (9) - I LIKE! Although, would much rather have Maroney or Addai. I might have gone for another WR considering you have 4 solid RB's already.

11.2 Greg Jones (6) - Oh crap, make that 5. Well he's not solid, but.... Seriously, another RB? Maybe a backup QB or WR depth here instead?

12.11 Drew Bennett (7) - Let's hope that Bennett & Volek can capture some of that '04 magic! This pick would sure be special then.

13.2 Michael Clayton (4) - I think that he might have a couple of big plays in him, but I think that Heap & Mason are going to be the men in McNair's passing game.

14.11 Hank Baskett (9) - Is the media blowin this guy up as a way to cross referance Mark Walbergh in Invincible?

15.2 Tampa Bay Defense (4) - Fantastic pick!

16.11 Chad Jackson (6) - Everything I've read says he's the best of the rookie WR's, and as the last pick of the draft, why not see?

good depth at RB. You could use that depth to trade for a WR if needed! good draft

Bye weeks in parentheses. I am very happy. What do you think?

We start QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/TE/Flex(RB/WR/TE)/K/DEF

all TDs 6 points

QB 1 Point per 50 yds

RB/WR/TE 1 point per 25

no points per reception

1.2 L. Tomlinson (3)

2.11 Randy Moss (3)

3.2 Chester Taylor (6)

4.11 Jamal Lewis (7)

5.2 Kevin Jones (8)

6.11 Carolina QB (9)

7.2 Joe Horn (7)

9.2 K. Winslow (6)

11.2 Greg Jones (6)

12.11 Drew Bennett (7)

13.2 Michael Clayton (4)

14.11 Hank Baskett (9)

16.11 Chad Jackson (6)

rb depth is very nice, could use more depth at receiver, but very solid otherwise. thanks for checking out my team.