Corey Dillon (vs BUF)

Mike Bell (at STL)

FLEX - Need 1

Tony Gonzalez (vs CIN)

Terry Glenn (at JAX)

Ernest Wilford (vs DAL)

Kevin Curtis (vs DEN)

I'm leaning towards: Jackson, Dillon, and Gonzalez

Dillon is starting to look like a good play if Mulroney isn't out/limited... and Buffalo gave up 137 YPG and 22 rushing TD's last year. I don't like Cadillac's matchup against Baltimore.

Thoughts? Thanks in advance.

Can you not start a RB as a Flex? If you can start Dillon as your Flex. Otherwise I would:

RB

Steven Jackson (vs DEN)

Cadillac Williams (vs BAL)

FLEX

Tony Gonzalez (vs CIN)

Can you not start a RB as a Flex? If you can start Dillon as your Flex. Otherwise I would:

RB

Steven Jackson (vs DEN)

Cadillac Williams (vs BAL)

FLEX

Tony Gonzalez (vs CIN)

No... this FLEX spot has to be a WR/TE only.

Thanks for your reply to mine.

I'd go with Jackson, Caddy and Glenn as your flex

thanks for replying to mine too. I agree with this guy SJAX, Caddy and either Glenn/Curtis (Curtis may be good with Holt/Bruce banged up?)

I think that you've got to go with Jackson, Dillon and Gonzalez. This scoring system really rewards TDs so you've got to play dillon over Caddy

I would go glenn he and drew have been on fire I would think its gonna carry over..w/ the addition of TO it will make it easy pickins for glenn to get open..imho

Thanks for the reply...

I did hear on sports radio today here in NE that Maroney did practice with a brace on his knee, for what it's worth. Still, Dillion has run well against Buf in the past, and the Pats may want to ease Maroney in.

I'd def. go with Jackson...don't feel very strongly about any of the others.

Gonzales seems to be the consensus for your flex, but Bledsoe Glenn is tempting...

Sorry, I don't think I'm being very helpful...

I like SJax/Bell/Glenn.

- I have a feeling TO will disappoint and Glenn will elctrify. The soap opera really begins.

- RB1 in Denver on opening day usually makes a huge splash, making non Denver RB owners jealous - until the end of the fourth quarter when he fumbles...

- Sjax - have to go w/ the hors.

thanks for your reply very good insight.

Now you know jackson is automatic start. Dillon has been playing strong also start him weak buffalo d you dont know what shanny is gonna do in denver and caddy vs baltimore is a tough start too when you have other options.

for your flex gonzales and glenn toss up. Id go with glenn hes been great with out To even though it is preseason look at the catches hes been making. With all the concentration on to starting his first game glenn should be a pretty decent option.

I'd recommend Steven Jackson Cadillac Williams as your two RBs.

Flex is a little tougher...Tony Gonzales may end up blocking all day, just like last season. Consider T. Glenn. #2 WRs opposite Terrell Owens don't usually put up great fantasy numbers, but I don't think T.O. will be 100% healthy this weekend, and remember that Glenn and D. Bledsoe have been awesome together in the preseason. Bledsoe is clearly very comfortable throwing to him.