9/10 4:15 ET At Arizona -8 San Francisco

9/10 8:15 ET Indianapolis -3.5 At NY Giants

Monday Night Football Point Spread

9/11 7:00 ET At Washington -4.5 Minnesota

9/11 10:15 ET San Diego -3 At Oakland

:::Top 3 Wagers to Place:::

1. At Kansas City -2.5 Cincinnati

Take Cincinnati to COVER

KC is a tough place to play, but Cincinnati and Palmer have something to prove. Watch for Chris Henry to be the difference maker in the game and get open often against a weaker KC secondary. When Henry is not in the court room, he catches TD's. He'll be on the field this week. You be the judge. If KC does pull this off it will be on a last minute FG, but not by enough to cover the spread.

2. Chicago -3.5 At Green Bay

Take Chicago to WIN & COVER

Again GB is a tough place to play - but keep in mind the temps will be much above 40 deg, so their HFA doesn't hold as close to true. Granted this may be a low scoring game by the offenses, but expect CHI Defense to score or put their Offense in position to score easy a couple of times. Green Bay may not make it past midfield more than twice.

3. For me I don't make another bet this week. I save my dollars and put up double next week, after we know a bit more about the teams.

THE FIRST 2 POSTS ARE FOR WEEK #1

For those of you that took "Max Power's" Advice....

CONGRADULATIONS!!!!

For those that didn't, .... well .... there is always next week.

Max Power was dead on for game #2 Chi Vs GB.

For game one, the reasons maybe were not the same, but the outcome sure was.

Check back next Friday for Week #2 of Max Power Preminitions

Week #2 Max Power Preminitions

1.New Orleans -2 over Green Bay

New Orleans went to Cleveland last week and did well pulling out a win. Green Bay really is terrible. No Def, and the offense is predictable. Just as last week, Lambeau field doesn't hold HFA for this team as it did in the past.

NO 34 - GB 20

2. St. Louis -3 over San Francisco

Alex Smith will be the down fall here, and it really won't be his fault. STL secondary is much better than last year and with L. Little in his face all day long Smith will NEED to start forcing into tight coverage. This will create turnovers just like last week with STL/DEN.

STL 30 - SF 17

3. Minnesota +2 over Carolina

S. Smith will be out once again and force the pressure on the running game of CAR. That wouldn't be as big of a deal if CAR wasn't missing one of their O-lineman. MN will win this week with their running game and clock management along with 1 or 2 big plays out of B. Johnson's arm. This is my least confident of the 3 choices though.

MN 23 - CAR 20

After going 2-0 to start the season, this week's games and spreads are a little more difficult.

Trust in the first 2 Max Power Preminitions to fatten your wallet in week #2. If you feeling a bit daring and truely believe in Max Power, go ahead and place a wager on the 3rd game as well.

NFL Week #2 Outcome

Got 2 out of 3 this week and am now 4 out of 5 for the first two weeks.

Maybe you'll start to pay a bit of attention soon. Who knows?

Week #2

#1 New Orleans -2 over Green Bay (WIN)

In my opinion this was easy money.

#2 St. Louis -3 over San Francisco (Loss)

STL really didn't show up. Turns out that A. Bryant from A. Smith may just be the real deal this season.

Much lower scoring than I expected.

#3 Minnesota +2 over Carolina (WIN)

This one need to go to over-time, but MN pulled it out none-the-less. Was fairly low scoring just like I expected.

Through 2 Weeks

4 Wins - 1 Loss

Week #3 Max Power Preminitions

#1 Baltimore -6.5 over Cleveland

I actually bought 1 pt on this one, I like BAL much better at -5.5. Obviously, BAL defense is stellar, but CLE is probably the best team that they will have played to this point in the season (OAK & TEN the others). Therefore I do see CLE putting a few points on the board. I see BAL getting in the end zone once and putting in 3 FG's.

BAL 16 - CLE 6

#2 Atlanta -3 over New Orleans

I have a little bit of a reserve on this one just due to the fact that I believe that the NFL wants NO to win it's first game back in the Superdome. However, I just don't see ATL giving into that, because they are the much better team. At -3 this is a gimme. Listen to Max Power on this one. NO beat CLE and GB, two of the bottom 5 teams in the NFL. ATL is a top 7 team and NO is no better than middle of the road.

ATL 24 - NO 17

#3 Chicago -3 over Minnesota

This is really tough for me, but I am using my head over my heart. The Vikes are my team and I am going to attend this game. Here is the kicker for me. I have seen the Bears visit the Vikes, in person, 3 times in my life. All 3 the Bears have won the game. Besides that, at this time the Bears are a much better team than the Vikes. I expect this to be a lower scoring game, so don't being looking for the Bears Def to be the difference in terms of Turnovers or putting up Pts themselves. They will put the offense in good field position to put points on the board however. MIN offense will play conservative and try to pound the ball all game long. The Bears will not get tired enough for it to mean the difference in the game.

CHI 23 - MIN 16

I personally wager on all the games I write about and predict. This week I am playing semi light though. 1 unit on each CHI & BAL, and 2 units on ATL. I also have a parlay involving all 3 of these teams in a 6pt teaser for 2 units. So far Max Power is up 56% on the NFL this season.

NFL Week #3 Outcome

Tough week for Max Power going 0-2-1 in NFL Week 3 action.

This brings the NFL season total to 4-3-1, which is respectable.

#1 Baltimore -6.5 over Cleveland (Loss)

A big 2nd quarter by CLE makes it tough for BAL to cover the -6.5 spread. BAL did come back to win the game on a last second long field goal though.

#2 Atlanta -3 over New Orleans (Loss)

Turns out NO was ready to play and the emotion of the return to the Superdome was enough for them to beat the far superior team in ATL. ATL offense was completely shut down all game.

#3 Chicago -3 over Minnesota (Push)

This game was pretty much just as I expected it to be. The difference was the Vikes Def did very well in the redzone holding CHI to 3 field goals and only 1 long TD to win the game.

NFL Week# 4 Preminitions will be out shortly.

I promise to rebound this upcoming week, with a money back guarentee to take a winning record in Week 4.

NFL Week #4 - Max Power Preminitions

#1. Jacksonville -3 @ Washington

Sure WAS put up pts last week, but that against HOU. This week they play one of the better D's in the NFL JAX. They will not be able to move the ball well against JAX's tough run defense.

JAX 20 - WAS 13

#2. St. Louis -5.5 Vs Detroit

DET crapped the bed at home last week Vs a extremly poor GB team. I just don't see them going into STL and stopping the Rams. -5.5 should be a fairly easy cover for STL.

STL 27 - DET 17

#3 IND/DAL/PHI (3 Team Parlay to win)

I really don't like any of the other lines/spreads except for the first 2, therefore I parlay 3 teams that I GUARENTEE to win this week.

A. IND over NYJ:: This could be a closer game than the 9 pt spread that is on the board, but it could be a blowout too. Either Way IND wins this game, NO DOUBT. (I like the OVER 46.5 too) IND 36 - NYJ 27

B. DAL over TEN:: Again, I just don't trust the 9.5pt spread either way, but I am confident that DAL takes this game. Seriously, they ARE playing Tennesee. DAL 28 - 17

C. PHI over GB:: Again, I just don't trust the 11pt spread, but I am confident that PHI takes this game playing at home. But, Favre could make this game interesting at the end to bring it close. PHI 37 - GB 27

NFL Week #4 Outcome

#1 Jacksonville -3 @ Washington (Loss)

Apparently WASH had a few more scores left in them after their HOU match last week. They used them up this week Vs JAX. I gotta believe the let down factor for this game. With JAX coming off their HUGE game Vs IND last week, that took alot out of them for this week. SCORE: JAX 30 - WAS 36 (Prediction was: JAX 20 - WAS 13)

#2 St. Louis -5.5 Vs Detroit (WIN)

This game was closer than I thought it was going to be, but STL pulled it out and beat the spread as well. I must say, thank goodness they hit that 2 pt conversion. Had they have missed that w/ under 2 mins to play it would have left their cover short by 1/2 pt. SCORE STL 41 - DET 34 (Prediction was: STL 27 - DET 17)

#3 IND/DAL/PHI (3 Team Parlay to win) (WIN)

My 3 guarenteed ML Wins: IND, DAL, PHI all come through. IND had a much tougher time scoring early Vs NYJ than I had expected. DAL & PHI both blew away the competetion.

SCORE: IND 31 - NYJ 28 (Prediction was: IND 36 - NYJ 27 ) I also leaned and hit the over on this one.

SCORE: DAL 45 - TEN 14 (Prediction was: DAL 28 - TEN 17)

SCORE: PHI 31 - GB9 (Prediction was: PHI 37- GB 27)

Week #4 NFL Record

2-1-0

OVERALL NFL RECORD

6-4-1

NFL Week #5 - Max Power Preminitions

I'm tabbing this week as the "Road Dog Cover Special"

#1 New York Jets +7 @ Jacksonville

This game should be pretty low scoring until late. NYJ played well last week against one of the best teams in the NFL, the IND Colts. The passing attach late in the game should give the NYJ a shot at this one. Jacksonville is a very good defense, but that is mainly Vs the run. NYJ is a passing team. I still think JAX will win, but NYJ should cover.

JAX 23 - NYJ 17

#2 Baltimore +5.5 @ Denver

Another low scoring game. Baltimore's Defense is the best in the NFL and Denver is extremly tough at home. If this line was +3, I wouldn't touch it. A fieldgoal or less decides this game. Remember the DEN/KC game (9-6 score). This game will be similar. (Baltimore fails on the 2pt conversion and loses their first game of the season)

DEN 17 - BAL 15

#3 Dallas +1.5 @ Philadelphia

Dallas will win this game. I know that McNabb and ALL of Philly really wants this game. They will lose it based on playing with their heart, not their head. To much negative emotions will be flying in this stadium. My telling point here is that the line is moving in Philly's favor (started at PHI -2) and even though the public is on PHI at a 57% clip, the line has still moved in PHI direction to PHI -1.5). The books want more money on PHI. I think they are going to get it and make their money on this game. Beat the book and take DAL +1.5.

DAL 27 - PHI 20

I really am taking a couple of flyers this week and am going against the public on 2 out of3 picks.

Good luck to all the MPP followers!!!