Sign in to follow this  
rebooters

Who is 0-2?

just seeing who has been as unfortunate as me so far. drafted in the 3 hole and grabbed SA.

my team isnt bad but i have had bad luck with playing against a high scorer these first two weeks.

Bledsoe

Warner

SA

SJAX(aquired in trade)

Bush

M.Bell(trade)

M.Barber III

Benson

Stallworth(trade)

Roy

Bryant

Reggie Williams

J.Walker(trade)

hopefully this team can blowup...lotsa potential.

Sorry not me I have LT who should have been ranked #1. LJ has a ? o-line and SA had to many jinx's going against him. FYI who has the better stats so far? :doublethumbsup: <_<

My league's LJ owner is 0-2. The SA owner is 1-1.

The SA owner actually has Lamont as well. Norwood & D'Angelo may save him.

I actually traded LT2 and McMichaels for SA and Heap in my keeper league before the season started. I got sick of having a huge first half the season only to lose in the first round of the playoff's (2 years in a row). I figured even though SA is 2 years older they've got equivalent mileage and SA should produce more coming down the stretch. Both have about 3 good years left in the tank so I thought I'd roll the dice.

Well if it weren't for the Ravens DEF I would definitely be 0-2 and missing my boy LT more then I do. Even though I'm 2-0 I missed winning the weekly high score payout (20$) for week 1 (to the guy I traded LT to) and I BARELY won the weekly high score for week 2.

So this trade so far has costed me 20$ and I'm starting to question the trade. I still think I'll be happy with SA coming down the stretch but there's a good chance I'll be the joke of the league if it doesn't work out.

1 - 1

I'm weak at the QB position so I expected to lose one of my first two games while solidifying that spot. But I fully expect to start a good roll beginning this week, and I hope SA leads the way.

I wanted LT2 but at #3 pick LJ fell to me. 0-2 here I am.

Along with Dunn, FWP, Mike Bell, Torry Holt, Chris Chambers, & Javon Walker.

I felt pretty good going into the year but 2 close losses later and I find myself dredging the WW for any ray of hope.

In two leagues, drafted SA at #2 spot in one and LJ at #1 in the other. (was very lucky this year with draft order)

2-0 with the LJ team.

1-1 with the SA team (lost in week 2 with 3rd highest score to team with highest score of the week).

While LT looks like the smart choice after two weeks, it is a long season. I'm not saying LT won't be the #1 fantasy RB, I am a HUGE LT fan. Just saying that we need to be patient with LJ and SA.

Last year SA put up "elite" numbers(by crank standards) in only 9 of the 16 games he played(tied with LJ with the most). Yet he was the #1 RB in FP/G. LT had elite #s 5 of 16. Tiki 6 of 15. Only 7 RBs had elite #s 4 games or more for the season.

To expect 150 yards and 2 TDs every week will leave you disappointed no matter who you draft.

I wanted LT2 but at #3 pick LJ fell to me. 0-2 here I am.

Along with Dunn, FWP, Mike Bell, Torry Holt, Chris Chambers, & Javon Walker.

I felt pretty good going into the year but 2 close losses later and I find myself dredging the WW for any ray of hope.

Ha - that's pretty much my team. I picked SA at #2 instead of LT.

Replace FWP w/ Gore/Taylor and Walker w/ Santana Moss.

You have my 1-1 team. Thank God my first opponent rolled over and died.

I was dancing around after draft day singing, "Championship!" :blink:

Things will get better... right?

Ha - that's pretty much my team. I picked SA at #2 instead of LT.

Replace FWP w/ Gore/Taylor and Walker w/ Santana Moss.

You have my 1-1 team. Thank God my first opponent rolled over and died.

I was dancing around after draft day singing, "Championship!" :thumbsdown:

Things will get better... right?

Dude I hope so.

LJ needs to get int he end zone. Someone needs to pass the ball to Javon & Santana other than Plummer and Brunell. Gore & Taylor have been good though. I'd love to have both of them at this point.

St Louis needs to start scoring a little more and I am worried about Chambers with C-Pep behind center.

It looks pretty dismal IMO.

My 0-2 LJ team which happens to be my own league:

QB: Brady, Warner,

RB: LJ, McGahee, Gore, KJ, Deangelo

WR: DJAX, Roy Williams, FogHorn, T. Williamson, Dante Hall(ret yd points good backup)

TE: Watson

K: Graham

D: Pitt

I've put up almost 200 points but I caught 2 teams on freak weeks that have decent players that just exploded when I happened to play them. I had McMichael as TE but I cut him b/c C-Pep looks bad but am thinking about getting him back b/c they play Tenn this weekend. I think Watson should do pretty good though this year. My team will turn it around b/c I have solid guys and might go get a big time wr for one of the rbs I have stashed possibly Harrison. I think once LJ starts scoring tds along with all that total yardage LJ owners will start putting up more W's especially those of us who have started of bad.

LJ owner... 0-2

Plummer isn't helping either...

Marvin, TO, Stallworth, Andre Johnson, Jamal Lewis... Colston

These guys have been putting up decent numbers so far. Now only if my STud will start scoring.