Sign in to follow this  
gfischer17

3rd reciever - Williamson vs. Lee Evans

Not sure who to go with here. They're playing each other. Williamson looks like the more consistent reciever, but evans can have big games too?

Not sure who to go with here. They're playing each other. Williamson looks like the more consistent reciever, but evans can have big games too?

I would definately go with Troy Minnies D is pretty good.

Here's mine.

You just answered mine and part of that included a question about L. Evans or LJ Smith. I would go with Evans over Williamson just because I think Buffalo will have to throw a bit more to have a chance to win. Good luck.

Out of those two I would go with Williamson....Minnesota secondary had played very well so far, which should lead to Loasman having a long day....good luck and check mine please.

Thanks for the reply.

Evans. He looked good last week. And the game is going to be at Buffalo, so thats somewhat of an advantage. But beware, he's not as consistant as Williamson. That's only because of Losman.

Thanks for the reply.

I'd go with Williamson. Troy is playing well and has unreal potential. I went to South Carolina and have seen him since his college days. I remember some unreal plays and tremendous yards after catch - including one play of 99 yards against UVA - inwhich 97 of those yards were after the catch.

Go with Williamson.

Here's my other one: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=239375

I like Lee Evans in this matchup. I bet he will grab at least one of those long bombs he has become famous for.

I dont like Williamson much at all. Even when the Vikings pass, he is just as likely to drop 5 than he is to catch 3. The guy gave me too much heartache.

Dont underestimate this Buffalo team, they are a lot better than people are giving them credit for but on the other hand, the Vikes just shut down Rex Grossman and the Bears and they were playing out of their minds before that.

I would still go with Evans.

Go with Williamson. Troy is playing well and has unreal potential. I went to South Carolina and have seen him since his college days. I remember some unreal plays and tremendous yards after catch - including one play of 99 yards against UVA - inwhich 97 of those yards were after the catch.

Go with Williamson.

Here's my other one: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=239375