Sign in to follow this  
Ricky's Swami

Koren "DUI" Robinson or Greg "Who" Lewis

Yeah, I'm in deep doo doo with Matt Jones hurting and Chris Henry suspended. I need depth in a bad way and may even need to start one of these guys a couple of weeks from now.

So, who would you pick up off the waiver wire?

(Note: Reggie Williams-type guys are not available in this 12 man/16 roster spot league so please stick to these two or at least guys in their class.)

Go with Lewis, and keep an eye on Reggie Brown's health. Then go to the A Little Help board to ask this question next time.

Go with Lewis, and keep an eye on Reggie Brown's health. Then go to the A Little Help board to ask this question next time.

I know about the HELP board but this isn't really specific to my team management. I know I need to pick up a waiver wire WR and I'm gonna pick up one regardless. I'm not asking for help with my team.

I asking for a concensus opion on the best waiver wire WRs out there and I'm simply listing Koren and Lewis as a couple of examples to avoid replies of "pick up Colston" and such who obviously aren't available in most serious leagues.

I try not to break the HELP board rule.

I know about the HELP board but this isn't really specific to my team management. I know I need to pick up a waiver wire WR and I'm gonna pick up one regardless. I'm not asking for help with my team.

I asking for a concensus opion on the best waiver wire WRs out there and I'm simply listing Koren and Lewis as a couple of examples to avoid replies of "pick up Colston" and such who obviously aren't available in most serious leagues.

Im starting Greg Lewis this weekend................... It's either him or starting Michael Robinson at WR

Im starting Greg Lewis this weekend................... It's either him or starting Michael Robinson at WR

Michael Robinson???

I'm having the same dilemma, though i think i'll go with Lewis and help cancel out Mcnabb, his QB. :first:
I picked up Robinson. Got a sneaky suspicion the Dallas/Philly game is going to be low scoring.

I picked up Robinson. Got a sneaky suspicion the Dallas/Philly game is going to be low scoring.

Low scoring?

I don't know about that. I see a big game for McNabb, TO, Glenn, Bledsoe and I see 3 TDs for McNabb. 1 maybe rushing and 2 more passing to either G. Lewis, R. Brown or LJ Smith.

In fact, I think this game is going to be so high scoring, I'm tempted to start

Greg Lewis over Lee Evans @ CHI. :rolleyes:

Excellent answer, counselor. :rolleyes:

Call me crazy, but I detect a certain level of disingenuousness in your statement.

On a related note, I need to pick up a kicker since Graham is on a bye. Should I pick up Nedney or Nugent? This isn't really specific to my team management. I know I need to pick up a waiver wire K and I'm gonna pick up one regardless. I'm not asking for help with my team. I'm simply asking people on this board to choose which one is the best so I can use this advice when I make my ultimate decision.

Sounds a lot like a Help Board question to me.

Excellent answer, counselor. :(

Call me crazy, but I detect a certain level of disingenuousness in your statement.

On a related note, I need to pick up a kicker since Graham is on a bye. Should I pick up Nedney or Nugent? This isn't really specific to my team management. I know I need to pick up a waiver wire K and I'm gonna pick up one regardless. I'm not asking for help with my team. I'm simply asking people on this board to choose which one is the best so I can use this advice when I make my ultimate decision.

Nugent :P

Excellent answer, counselor. :banana:

You have to admit that there has been a WAIVER WIRE DARLING OF THE WEEK THREAD every week thus far and mine is just another variation of that. It just happens to also be useful to my team managment. Can I help that? :lol:

You have to admit that there has been a WAIVER WIRE DARLING OF THE WEEK THREAD every week thus far and mine is just another variation of that. It just happens to also be useful to my team managment. Can I help that? :(

Well, I've got to give it to you, at least you attempted to disguise your disregard for the rules of the site. For that, here's the answer to your question Robinson or Lewis question:

Yes :banana:

Low scoring?

I don't know about that. I see a big game for McNabb, TO, Glenn, Bledsoe and I see 3 TDs for McNabb. 1 maybe rushing and 2 more passing to either G. Lewis, R. Brown or LJ Smith.

In fact, I think this game is going to be so high scoring, I'm tempted to start

Greg Lewis over Lee Evans @ CHI. :pointstosky:

Well I hope you're right since I'm starting McNabb.