I can line:

1QB

2RBs and 3WRs "OR" 3RBs and 2WRs

1 TE

1 K

1 DEf

And these are my guys:

QB.- Bulger and Grossman

RB.- LJ, Gore, Julius Jones and Chester (bye)

WR.- Boldin, Colston, Glenn, Holt, Steve Smith

TE.- Des Clark.

K.- Gould

Def.- Denver

So what you think??

Im thinking about Bulger more than Grossman to start this week but not sure enough

LJ has a decent matchup vs Pits D not so hard since they are banged with injuries

Gore is going vs SD, No. 1 Rush D in the league

Boldin vs Bears...nuf said

Steve smith vs Ravens

So as u can see my boys are having really tuf matches tghis week so what would you do??

2RB and 3 WR or 3RB and 2 WR

and wich ones??

oh yeah ...LEAVE A LINK SO I CAN DO YA!

Its pretty easy start the studs.

Bulger

Julius Jones and LArry Johnson

Smith, holt And Glenn

You gotta go with Grossman. He's been red hot AND he gets the Cardinals. This team does not seem to be interested in grinding the clock when ahead. They just keep on scoring.

Yes Gore is going against the top rush defense however what makes him so good are his recepts. I would think he should still get 100 yds or so total but if you are at all worried, and yes, he might fumble, then go with Julius Jones. Jones has got a great matchup just watch out for Barber eating up carries if Dallas gets way ahead. Johnson is an every week start.

Glenn for sure. I start him every week regardless. This week is an easy choice. Holt would be my next choice. He should do fairly well against Seattle. Of the next three its kind of a hard choice. You'll see that I'm having a similar problem when you see mine. Boldin is the main man with Fitz out but ooh that Chicago def. The Cards (with Leinart too) did well against the Bears in the preseason however that was just preseason I guess. Colston is going up against Philly def and Smith against the Ravens def. I guess I'd go with Boldin and hope for a preseason repeat.

Here's Mine

Dude, you have a lot of the same decisions I do. I was torn at QB, but went Bulger based on previous matchups with Seattle. RBs -- go LJ and JJ. WR -- go SSmith and Holt (2 you never bench) and Glenn over Colston (Colston should have a good game, but Houston just can't stop anyone and TO is a great decoy).