Sign in to follow this  
ramblin'wreck

Will you try to make moves with this line up?

I am pretty happy with my line up, but thinking about packaging 2 of my players for a top tier RB. What do you think? My roster is

QB: Bulger

WR: Harrison, Branch, Roy Williams, Jennings, Welker

RB: Lamont Jordan, Chester Taylor, Dunn, Ahman Green, Leon Washington, Droughns

TE: McMichael, Smith

DEF: DEN

This is a PPR league.

Leave your links. I will answer all, as always.

Well, now would be the time to move Branch following his good week as well as maybe Dunn. AGreen won't get much but Chester might, it depends on who you are targeting.

Actually Roy Williams would probably get you a #1 RB if pkgd with a Dunn.

Thanks!

I too would package Branch and Dunn. Branch had a great game last week, but with so many offensive threats in Seattle, the ball will be spread around, cutting his fantasy value slightly. Dunn will continue to do well, but whether he can hold up is the key question. Personally, I would never trade Roy Williams. He has been a monster the last couple of weeks and has a rather favorable matchup this weekend and weeks to come.

Depending on how many start at each position, I would say that you have depth to make a move like that. You have the luxury of not having to make a deal so hold off for something good.

It depends what your record is. If you are doing fine than why rock the boat? I would stay with what you got, seems pretty solid to me.

Branch and Dunn is not a bad idea. Do not trade Williams. He's a solid starter right now. Branch's value will probably drop when SA comes back and Hasselbeck isn't throwing so much. I think you can get a better back than Dunn with this package.

Please see mine

Branch and Dunn is not a bad idea. Do not trade Williams. He's a solid starter right now. Branch's value will probably drop when SA comes back and Hasselbeck isn't throwing so much. I think you can get a better back than Dunn with this package.

Please see mine

So if I were to send Dunn and Branch packing, which RB should I target in return?

Is LJ too much to ask for?

Is SA too risky?

Then who else?

Branch & Dunn might be worth a Portis or S Jax, maybe Rudi Johnson if the other owner needs a wr. Dunn's been pretty solid though, I would rather see if you could move Jordan to someone who still believes he will be ok.

You know if Dunn stays healthy that he and the Falcons will run alot. Roy is a stud, keep him.

----

Thanks for already answering my T.O. trade question.