Sign in to follow this  
Ron Burgundy

Trade

Great deal for you C. Johnson is gonna go nuts the last half of the season

thanks for mine

Watson and Whitten to me would cancel each other out. Green has been inj all yr but is coming back this week so Jax and Green for Jones CJ and BEdwards. Not sure what the rest of you team would look like but I think I would do it.

Watson and Whitten to me would cancel each other out. Green has been inj all yr but is coming back this week so Jax and Green for Jones CJ and BEdwards. Not sure what the rest of you team would look like but I think I would do it.

No, Rudi Johnson would then be my #1 followed by Jones, Droughns and Marion Barber.

I wouldn't do the trade.

You won't have much good depth at RB, plus I'm not a fan of having a WR & RB from the same team.

I GIVE

S. Jackson

A. Green

B. Watson

I GET

J. Jones

C. Johnson

B. Edwards

J. Witten

I think its a no brainer for me. Any thoughts.

Hard to answer w/o knowing your roster. Personally I wouldn't do it unless I was hurting at WR. If you are, pull the trigger.

Hard to answer w/o knowing your roster. Personally I wouldn't do it unless I was hurting at WR. If you are, pull the trigger.

My RB's would then be Rudi, J. Jones, Droughns, Barber III and WR would be C. Johnson, Fitz, Edwards, Evans. I made the trade because I do not like some of the upcoming matchups Jackson has. I basically traded Jackson for Jones and C. Johnson. I would make that trade all the time.

I would make the trade as well but I also don't like having a RB & WR on the same team. but you traded backs who put up about the same stats and got CJ out of it. Nice Goin'

Good Luck

Peace...

I would do that.

Buying chad low is a good option.

see mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=246577

I don't think u r really buying him low. JJ has been ok so far but he is loosing goal line carries to barber. S. Jax has been stud so far. he hasn't exploded yet but he has been consistant. he avg 20pts/game in my league and he is one of the top 5 RB. and witten hasn't produced at all and with TO there, he may not produce much. CJ has been low so far because of hurting O-line of cincy and I don't see it getting any better. edward is good but look at rest of his schedule.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...=0#entry2800046

I consider Jackson to be quite a loss in that trade but hopefully Johnson and Jones can make up for it. I think they can but Cincy has got to turn things around. The TE's are a wash. Witten has been mediocre at best for me this season. I'm only starting him because I have to. It's a tough call but given the Rams' schedule I probably take the chance. It looks like you may have needed the receiver help. Good luck.

if you do the trade you will find yourself trying to find solid #1 back. I have Rudi and S Jax and Jaxs is a better play each week. Hard to lose him. for me I would try to keep Jax and give up rudi then make the trade.