Sign in to follow this  
Luke35

QB Controversy

I have three QBs on my roster which has turned into a QB by committee. I've got Brett Favre, Rex Grossman, and J.P. Losman.

I need some advice on who to start this week. Losman is obviously on the bench as bye week, and may get cut to pick up another skill player. But Brett plays against the Cards and Rex plays against the Niners. Which is the better start for this week? I keep flip flopping in my head. :(

Opinions? Reasons?

Dude! I would go with Rex over any of those guys. Rex is a solid QB and has had one bad week all season. Favre is washed up and going down. I'd Start him over an incosistant rookie but not grossman who is surrounded by tons of talent, along with a great receiving core.

Dude! I would go with Rex over any of those guys. Rex is a solid QB and has had one bad week all season. Favre is washed up and going down. I'd Start him over an incosistant rookie but not grossman who is surrounded by tons of talent, along with a great receiving core.

I agree completely. Look for Rex to get himself back together this week. He's only had 1 bad week, but he has had a bye to rest up and work on some problem areas. He has potential this week to score big.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=248021