tommcd24

RB & WR lineup advice wanted

We start 2 RBs, 3 WR/TEs, 1 flex (QB/RB/WR/TE) and 1 DST

Scoring is 6pt per TD, 1pt per 10yds rush/rec. 1pt per reception

What I'm looking at for this week

QB: Peyton Manning

Flex: Rex Grossman

RB: Frank Gore

RB: Tatum Bell??? (Sounds like he's going to play, but I'm not real sure on this)

WR: Darrell Jackson

WR: Eddie Kennison (Questioning starting Eddie vs. Antonio Bryant against a week MN pass defense)

TE: Kellen Winslow (league scores 1pt per reception, which is why I'm leaning towards Winslow)

K: Jeff Wilkins

DST: Colts

On my bench

RB: Mike Bell

RB: LaMont Jordan

RB: Henry Travis

WR: Antonio Bryant

WR: Greg Jennings

DST: Eagles

I'm pretty well set on most of my starters by the Bell question and I'm torn between Eddie Kennison and Antonio Bryant. Kennison has been better the last couple weeks, but Bryant could go off against a weak MN pass defense that got torched last week by NE.

Leave a link and I'll respond to yours.

i like it exactly how you have it. if T.Bell ends up not playing then just switch to Mike Bell.

Kennison vs A.Bryant is close to a toss-up but i like A.Bryant's explosiveness more.

i also think you have your best lineup in, if i were you i would look to pick up a different DEF. indy is not good.

i'm with everyone else, i expect MN to drop a man to help the coverage and slow bryant down.

as far as RB, everything i read suggests that m.bell is going to be the man this week. turf toe isn't generally something you come back from in one week, and it only gets worse if you push it, so i expect t.bell to rest some more. keep an eye on the denver RB sitch until game time since that's your best RB bet (whichever starts) and all else looks right to me.

thx for your earlier response on mine, btw.

I'd go with Mike over Tatum. Against the harsh Pit defense, I think he'll get the bulk of the carries. Turf toe is a stubborn injury. I live in Indy, watched the game, and was surprised at how bad Tatum looked against our run defense.