Sign in to follow this  
chitown81

QB for rest of year (Eli's replacement)

I'm headed to the playoffs, but I have issues with Eli's suckage and KJones' injury. I'm dumping Jordan, and probably Gabriel this week. First priority is to pickup another QB I think.

Who do you think has the better upside off the WW?

Leinart (@Min @StL Sea Den @SF @SD)

Harrington (@Det Jac NE @Buf NYJ @Ind )

Or do you think both are worthless and I should just reinforce other positions---

LJ Smith as backup TE

Bills Defense with good week 16 matchup (SD's is bad)

Chris Chambers and Mike Bell recently dropped to WW

Please help me prioritze my WW needs, and I'll help you back.

You are right, Eli is horrible. Plummer's upside seems limited, so I think you need to grab a QB. I would personally lean toward Harrington. Leinart has better options, but Harrington seems to be given more opportunities to throw.

You are acrtually sitting pretty nice with your RB. D. Williams could slide right into your starting lineup. It is always risky to pick up a Bronco RB (especially this week. I think Shanahan is going to start Tatum. He was protecting a back against the short week).

LJ Smith is a HUGE question mark. New QB's tend to use their tight ends as safety valves, so he could see some big numbers. I wouldn't start him over Gates quite yet.

Chambers is always tempting. I have been starting him weekly hoping for his breakout. Gabriel seems to have fallen out of favor in NE... good choice on dumpling him.

Prioirity (in my eyes)-

QB- I like Harrington

WR- Chambers

RB- After last week, he is worth a look. Your league must not be too deep, to have one of the Bells- or you had a frustrated owner.

Hope that helps!

Thanks for mine!

I would say Harrington has a better chance overall than Leinart.

I think you probably need help at RB so grab Mike Bell.

And right now if LJ Smith is available in any league you should pick him up with McNabb done for the year, crappy QB's tend to rely heavily on their TE's.

And I wouldn't worry about SD's Defense, by week 16 they should be healthy and back from suspension and it won't really matter who they play, that D has been that good this year.

Thanks for the help on mine.

Take Harrington over Leinart. I'd play Harrington too untill Eli gets out of this hole he's been in.

I never thought I'd pick Harrington for anything, but I think he's the better pick here. He's been throwing a lot and putting up good numbers.

Thanks for mine