RB

M. Jones Drew @ TEN

J. Lewis v CLE

J. Addia v CIN

WR

M. Colston v WASH

A. Boldin v DEN

D. Henderson v WASH

!!!!!New information - Opponent is starting Brees & Bush, should I start Colston & Henderson or am I putting too many eggs in one basket?!!!!!!!

Please give me some reason behind your thoughts & leave your link! Thanks.

RB

M. Jones Drew @ TEN = TEN tied for 28th in NFL with 15 Rushing TDs allowed and MJD is explosive

J. Lewis v CLE = Last meeting between these two was a low scoring, (15-14) conttest with 86 yds for Lewis

J. Addia v CIN = While both teams will try to establish the run, this will be an aerial show woth Palmer and Manning

WR

M. Colston v WASH = WASH is dead last in the NFL with 25 Passing TDs allowed

A. Boldin v DEN = DEN 2nd in NFL with only 10 Passing TDs allowed and fighting for their playoff lives

D. Henderson v WASH = Not sure how many looks he'll get if Joe Horn, (questionable), can go on Sunday

I would go with:

M. Jones-Drew - RB

M. Colston - WR

D. Henderson - Flex, (but consider J. Lewis if Joe Horn looks like he'll start)

Jones-Drew - Too explosive to sit right now

J. Lewis - I am starting him, because I think Baltimore will try to control the clock.

Colston - It seems like the last game was just to get his legs back. I think he will have a strong game.

RB- Jones Drew. He's been hot lately and Tenn has allowed big games vs RB's this season. Plus he's explosive on special teams which is a plus.

WR- Colston. Drew Brees should light up that Redskins sec. Colston was hot before he hurt his ankle. Plus Horn may not play.

Flex- Addia. The monday game should be a shootout, so look for Peyton to drive the Colts up and down the field. Once they get inside the 20, Look for Addia to get lots of touches down there.