Sign in to follow this  
DICKMAN64

Trade Help

i would be getting brees and devery henderson and i would give up brach, hasselbeck, and the a train i assume its a good trade for me but it doesnt hurt to have your opinion and its a 1 pt for every 25 yards 6 pts for all TDs and 1 pts for every 10 yards

I'd keep Branch and Hasselbeck. Hasselbeck may not do as well as Brees, he will definetely put up good numbers. I like Branch much much more than Henderson. Branch is in a position to have a breakout year. Thanks for the help on mine.

I would rather have Bree's and Henderson, both are going to be better. Henderson is a huge deap threat(25ypc last year) and looks to have fixed his droppsies he had in the offseason. Dont be fooled to think that meachum is going to take over the #2 spot he has looked unimpressive so far in camp.

you've already got bush and colston too?

thats some serious saint love

im 50/50 on this one. i def like brees over hasselback and henderson wouldnt be in your starting lineup (i assume)....

but damn, that's a lot of saints. if you like their schedule (and i'm guessing the team), i dont think its a BAD trade. just not something i'd scoop up quickly.

If you are in agreement with much of the ESPN staff that the Saints are the team to beat in the NFC this season, go for it. The Saints are set up to have one of the league's most potent offensive attacks, but are you sure you want to place all your eggs in one basket?

I have always been one to spread my players across various teams so that if a team is going through a rough spot I can rely on another team's success. Brees is definitely the better option at QB, but is Henderson a better option than Branch? Too early to tell. If your WR position can use Henderson as a backup (which I definitely think is the case) then I say go for it, but that is something you need to consider within your league rules.

Hope that helps...take a look at mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=278621

I wasnt paying attention really to your roster I was just going off of quality of players, i changed my mind, if brees goes down your entire team may be worthless, try and trade for a different QB.

I say do it. I personally try to load up players on one or two bye weeks instead of spreading them out. Brees is the only difference-maker in the whole trade, so you come out ahead.

Just my $0.02

Parlay Pete