10 man team, no PPR...want a stud WR

I have

QB - Bulger, Delhomme

RB - LJ, T.Henry, Edge, Deuce, F.Taylor, L.Betts, B.Jackson

WR - Roy Williams, Javon Walker, Andre Johnson, Vincent Jackson

TE-Ben Watson

D-Broncos, GB

K-Matt Stover

I want S.Smith or Harrison...Both owners are light at RB...what would be fair to give up, and should I? I like my draft, and am pretty confident I will do well, just want that week in and week out playmaker

Edge/Deuce and Walker/Johnson.

That would be a good trade if they're light at RB. You might have to throw in Betts or Taylor.

But I'm thinking he might have not even take that and he'll want one of your top 2 RB's + Williams or Johnson. That might be worth it considering your starting line up would be Bulger, LJ, Edge/Deuce, Williams or Johnson, and Smith or Harrison.

All in all actually I probably would make a trade. Your teams is strong, though you do have tons of depth at RB.

I would maybe get a top D or if you were to go with a WR...get Wayne instead of Harrison. I think Wayne will have the big year.

10 man team, no PPR...want a stud WR

I have

QB - Bulger, Delhomme

RB - LJ, T.Henry, Edge, Deuce, F.Taylor, L.Betts, B.Jackson

WR - Roy Williams, Javon Walker, Andre Johnson, Vincent Jackson

TE-Ben Watson

D-Broncos, GB

K-Matt Stover

I want S.Smith or Harrison...Both owners are light at RB...what would be fair to give up, and should I? I like my draft, and am pretty confident I will do well, just want that week in and week out playmaker

If those are the only two you are targeting I would go with Harrison no question. Other than 05' what else has S.Smith done? Harrison is solid as a rock, mr. consistancy and people can say all they want about Wayne, yeah he may have a better year but Harrison is a lock for at least 1100 yards 10TD's and that's on the low end! He's only done it every year since 99, doesn't take the big hit, stays healthy and HAS WAYNE!

I do like your WR's though and Walker/Williams should be solid for 1100/8TD's with A.Johnson as a solid WR3 on your team and V.Jackson could post some decent numbers.

How many RB's can you start? If you can start 3 I think your money is getting another stud RB to go with LJ. I like Henry's potential but there are a lot of ?'s with him, injuries, shannahan, etc. I would try to come up with a package using (Edge, Deuce, B.Jackson, L.Betts) and get somebody like SA, FWP or Rudi Johnson. Those 3 will see goalline touches and with SA and Rudi they are the featured back, they get all the goalline carries also. Edge will lose those goalline carries to Shipp, Deuce is splitting time with Bush and Brandon Jackson is a bit overvalued. He's posted up ok yardage but watching him run he doesn't have any burst and has had problems with blitz pickup. I can easily see him splitting carries once Morency comes back so dump him now while his value is high.

And I would also try to upgrade your TE. I like Cooley and Scaife to have big years more so than Watson.

Considering you already have 3 WR (Johnson, J-Walk, Williams) that could produce more than Smith or Harrison I wouldn't trade for them. Being no PPR it really doen't make sense. If you're sold on the idea go with Deuce & Williams for Smith.

Although you don't have a name like Harrison on your roster, your WRs are still pretty solid. If you do want to still go for him I'd try a Henry, Edge, or Deuce packaged with one of your top 3 WRs.

Although you don't have a name like Harrison on your roster, your WRs are still pretty solid. If you do want to still go for him I'd try a Henry, Edge, or Deuce packaged with one of your top 3 WRs.

If anything trade one of your RB's and 1 WR for Harrison, Chad, Smith only. I would be very happy if my team looked like that though. I really don't think you do anything at all just yet.

See mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=281481

Question for you: Does the Portis owner have a stud WR you are interested in? If so, I'm sure he'd like the security of the Betts handcuff and you ought to be able to work something out if you are willing to deal Betts. You have more than enough depth at RB without him.

The portis owner is the one who has steve smith..

We start 2 RBs and 2 WRs and 1 Flex (TE, WR, or RB)

I'd offer up Andre Johnson or Javon Walker and Betts for S. Smith.

Honestly, I wouldn't change anything. If you must trade away a RB, make it Edge or Deuce.

I would sit tight. Thanks for getting mine.