Sign in to follow this  
Kanil

First Year 12 Team Dynasty League

Just started a new 12 team dynasty league with some friends of mine. It's a PPR league starting QB 2RB 3WR TE FLEX D K. We had a 19 round draft where we could not draft rookies and then a 4 round draft where we could take rookies as well as any vets that were left over. I had the 2nd overall pick and ended up with this team:

QBs:

Leinart

Grossman

RBs:

SJax

MBIII

Fred Taylor

Morency

Maurice Morris

Michael Bennett

Brian Leonard

WRs:

Holt

Walker

Branch

Reggie Brown

Matt Jones

Eric Moulds

Lelie

Dwayne Jarrett

TEs:

Ben Watson

Vishante Shiancoe

K:

Gotskowski

Feely

D:

Bills

Rams

How did I do? I think that I may have to try and upgrade a RB but I am not sure who to go with. Should I try to trade away a WR and grab another RB for my flex position or should I stick with starting 4WRs all year?

Yeah you'd like to have 3 strong RBs in a league where you can start a RB at flex. I like your WRs a lot although Walker and Holt could really be up or down guys. If you can find a way to find another Runner you'll be in good shape. Leinart is set for a big year too, btw.

Thanks for the help with mine.

In regards to your question, I think as a whole your team looks really good. Lienert could put up big number this year and continue to do so for a long time on your squad. After SJ you've got two guys, Taylor and MB3, who are sharing carries. Depending on the situation that could be good for you, or bad for you down the road. You've got alot of depth at wideout IMO, and as was stated before you may want to package that with either of the aforementioned RBs for a stud, or just get another RB involved in a profitable time share. You don't want to start 4 WRs when giving the option to start 3 RBs. Watson is a solid TE, but keep your eye on Leonard Pope. He's a monster of a man, and could find himself as just another target for your starting QB...especially in the red zone (dude is 6'8).

HTH, and best of luck.