Sign in to follow this  
dalie

I want Travis Henry.....

What would I need to give to land Travis Henry......

I have TO, Roy Williams and Andre Johnson (Cotchery and Marshall as well) and they need a WR (Moss is by far their best). I also have SA, MJD, Brandon Jackson and Jacobs/Ward that could be traded.

What would I need to give up to get Henry.....I presume I would need to add a RB with a WR to get him, or are my top WR's enough alone?

Options I would prefer (in order).....

-WR alone

-Roy and a RB

-Andre and a RB

Leave a link and I'll get back to you in return.....

I would ask the person. Send him a msg , tell him hes a little weak at wr, and tell him you would be willing to do any of your wrs straight up for TH.

If he declines, then you offer him your 2nd and 3rd options. If he chooses this option then offer him B Jax with a wr first,

If he declines then offer MJD with a wr. HE SHOULD NOT DECLINE THIS. However, I would try to get some kind of insurance at rb(lesser value then MJD but more the B. Jax)

Hope this helps and thanks for answering mine

What would I need to give to land Travis Henry......

I have TO, Roy Williams and Andre Johnson (Cotchery and Marshall as well) and they need a WR (Moss is by far their best). I also have SA, MJD, Brandon Jackson and Jacobs/Ward that could be traded.

What would I need to give up to get Henry.....I presume I would need to add a RB with a WR to get him, or are my top WR's enough alone?

Options I would prefer (in order).....

-WR alone

-Roy and a RB

-Andre and a RB

Leave a link and I'll get back to you in return.....

i would say that you'd have to give up at least one wr and maybe jacobs/ward for henry...but why not offer andre johnson and see if he bites!

I would start by offering AJ. That at least would start the negotiations. Hopefully he accepts and you are both happy. You are pretty strong at WR. Cotchery is a darn good #4 WR so it wouldn't hurt you much to get rid of one of your WR studs.

With the way Andre Johnson's looked the past two weeks, I'd say that might be all it takes (especially with the way shanny was spreadin the ball around today). I'd throw out AJ for TH, see if he bites.

Thanks for gettin mine, btw! :pointstosky:

You won't get anyone biting for AJ right now, he sprained his knee today and it looks like one of those Brandon Jacober's, if you can throw him out and pull a quick one on someone you can.

Travis Henry is going to be pulling a big price, sooner or later he is going to get in the end zone and he is piling up massive yardage.

Try MJD and Roy Williams, that might get a look.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=288181

With AJ's big games, that might be a good trade in his/her eyes, and would work for you too. Otherwise, I would say trade one of your other WRs and maybe Jackson or Jacobs/Ward.

With AJ's big games, that might be a good trade in his/her eyes, and would work for you too. Otherwise, I would say trade one of your other WRs and maybe Jackson or Jacobs/Ward.

I agree. If you can pull it off with just AJ you will have scored big. If not, Williams and Jacobs/Ward. Good luck!