Sign in to follow this  
beatsdesign

Mega Trade offer

Just got offered Vince Young, Sean A, Jones-Drew and Colston for Peyton, Marvin, Lynch

do i do it?

Im 1-2 and desperately need an rb2 .... the only kicker is that all of the above besides alexander are on byes next week and I can't afford another loss....

my remaining wrs are roy, braylon, mason, bowe

thanks for the help

JB

leave a link

do not do it. mjd is looking like hes a bust this year, hes not doing anything. shaun is not going to play through a broken wrist so who knows how that will affect him. ur giving up a good rb in lynch and ur obviously getting MUCH weaker at QB. no way would I make that trade.

heres mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=290675

Why not trade harrison for a RB?

6 pts all TD's makes Manning extremely valuable. I mean, you should be expecting at least 20 points a week from him. There are only a few QB/WR combos i like and i think manning/harrison is one. Titans always play the colts so don't get discouraged by last week. I think you're losing out on qb and wr for sure. Is the gain of alexander/jones-drew enough to off-set that?

I think its close but if its close, i'll go with the less players. You'll get roughly the same amount of points from one less player. With losman out, i think it helps Lynch. I think he's very under rated and running at a defense 25+ times is a good thing for him. Its hard to pass on alexander and lynch, but i couldn't give up manning.

Just got offered Vince Young, Sean A, Jones-Drew and Colston for Peyton, Marvin, Lynch

do i do it?

Im 1-2 and desperately need an rb2 .... the only kicker is that all of the above besides alexander are on byes next week and I can't afford another loss....

my remaining wrs are roy, braylon, mason, bowe

thanks for the help

JB

leave a link

I would not do it, i dont think...peyton is a stud...Marvin is a stud...and lynch is def serviceable...i think youd be losing more points than you would be giving up, in terms of starters.

thanks for mine

I agree with the others, I think you are giving way too much for SA. MJD and Colston do not look good so far this year.

Thanks for mine.