Sign in to follow this  
Eddie George

interesting trade... need help

I give up Maroney and Eli Manning and recieve Rudi and Vince Young. 2 PPR league. I know rudi is hurt but maroney does not look like he is going to find the endzone much this year and Rudi schedule come playoff time is great. Should I make the trade?

QB

Favre

Eli Manning

RB (play 2-3)

Steven Jackson

Lamont Jordan

Ronnie Brown

Maroney

I would do it.. Having that kind of depth at RB is a great bonus.. Farve is looking great this year, and I know if you already haven't you've probably thinking of benching Eli and starting Farve.. I complety agree about Maroney, his numbers are looking just like last year when sharing with Dillion, not like the "workhorse" everyone was predicting.

Thanks for mine btw..

I give up Maroney and Eli Manning and recieve Rudi and Vince Young. 2 PPR league. I know rudi is hurt but maroney does not look like he is going to find the endzone much this year and Rudi schedule come playoff time is great. Should I make the trade?

QB

Favre

Eli Manning

RB (play 2-3)

Steven Jackson

Lamont Jordan

Ronnie Brown

Maroney

thanks for mine....i liked the trade last week...rudi is iffy now, unless i havent heard the latest, which i hope for you is positive...but i think thats a no brainer, evne with a banged up rudi...maroney should get some goalline touches, once they let him try...i like the trade, id read more on rudi, then probably do it...