Sign in to follow this  
duke5021

Trade HELP! Gamble on S-Jax?

My current RB's: Gore, Peterson, Jacobs, Foster (12 team league)

Currently 3-0 and first in points...

Just got offered S-Jax and Eric Johnson for Peterson and Owen Daniels...

Very tempting, but groin injuries concern me. On the other side, Chester Taylor is now back so AP will be loosing some carries to him... HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest ramrock11

no way i make that trade after this injury that can hamper jackson all year

I agree I would stay. I've in trades like this in the past, get a shot a decent TOP5 'Hurt' Back. Who after the trade isn't the same until after season and has time to rest. AD is still going to get the swing passes and can take them to the house. Chester coming back helps AD, as he gets a chance to rest.

i would stay pat, but maybe that's just coming from a spurned s-jax owner. i still think peterson will be solid, if anything, the return of taylor will maybe prevent him from being overworked and injured.

little help:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=291552

OK, I'll go against the grain...

Jackson is a big gamble -- he could come back in 4-6 weeks and light things up (that is, around the half-way point of the season), or be a total bust. Peterson will be solid, but Taylor reduces his value a bit, and Chicago RBBC situations are never that reliable.

Sounds @ the moment like Jacobs could be back in 1-2 weeks, 3 tops. He was @ practice yesterday, and knee sprains aren't that bad. So, you've got two solid starters in Jacobs and Gore @ that point. Foster's a decent bye-week replacement (no conflicts there).

So, you're in a good position to take a gamble. The TEs are a wash. I say, do the trade. If you win, you win big, and if not, you're not hurt that badly.

And, thanks for helping out!

I was ready to jump all over this before, but you guys talked me off the ledge.. Thanks for the help... Anyone else with a thought?