Sign in to follow this  
beef and sausage combo

RB starter help

okay guys, my team has been completely decimated by injuries. injured guys i drafted include: steven jackson, brandon jacobs, ahman green, hines ward, plaxico burress, etc. was able to pick up a lot of the injury replacements, so hopefully i can put something together.

RB (pick 2):

brian leonard @ dal

ron dayne @ atl

kenny watson vs. ne

i also still have ahman and brandon jacobs on my roster, neither have been ruled out yet for this weekend.

leave a link and i'll help with yours, thanks!

okay guys, my team has been completely decimated by injuries. injured guys i drafted include: steven jackson, brandon jacobs, ahman green, hines ward, plaxico burress, etc. was able to pick up a lot of the injury replacements, so hopefully i can put something together.

RB (pick 2):

brian leonard @ dal

ron dayne @ atl

kenny watson vs. ne

i also still have ahman and brandon jacobs on my roster, neither have been ruled out yet for this weekend.

You have to wait and see what happens with Ahman.

I'd go Leonard and Dayne.

Leaping Leonard and Watson.........I like Watson to get a ton of catches for yards and get into the endzone. M. Lynch got in the endzone in a blow out why can't Watson.

I'm not a Great Dayne fan plus I'm reading A. Green is maybe playing.

RB (pick 2):

brian leonard @ dal

ron dayne @ atl

kenny watson vs. ne

Thanks for helping me out!!

I'm gonna have to agree with most everyone else and go with Leonard and Dayne. The NE run defense is too good to start almost any RB against them. Besides it will probably be a shootout there and I dont see CIN running the ball that much. Dayne and Leonard will at least get you something. If Green doesnt play Dayne could have a big game because the ATL defense cant stop anyone on the ground.

If Green is not playing here is the order

1) Dayne

2) Leonard

3) Watson.

Watson will be hard to play as he is going against a fast offense and a good defense.

defintely dayne of these three, than id go with leonard this week.. i wouldve takne watson but palmer will simply be pass happy this week, i dont love the bungles o-line running the ball with watson against a tough and eexperienced NE desnse

thanks for mine