Sign in to follow this  
Blaneyfan

Selvin Young or McGahee

I had McGahee in and wasn't giving it any thought until I reviewed the FF Today's rankings this morning for week #5.

I value the rankings here and they weigh heavily in my difficult decisions. This is a big game for me, (for 1st place), and both of our teams are pretty solid, it should be close. I'm just not sure if I should trust Young this early or wait a week or 2 and see what's what. :dunno:

I can pretty much count on McGahee's numbers, but if Young does out perform him, then I could really use those points this week.

McGahee @ SF and Young at home to the Chargers.

Appreciate any input and leave a link, I will respond. :cheers:

I'd have to agree and say go with McGahee. He's a definite #1 who will get his carries. Much less risk, plus I honestly don't know how much reward Young could give you anyway.

Thanks for mine.

I had McGahee in and wasn't giving it any thought until I reviewed the FF Today's rankings this morning for week #5.

I value the rankings here and they weigh heavily in my difficult decisions. This is a big game for me, (for 1st place), and both of our teams are pretty solid, it should be close. I'm just not sure if I should trust Young this early or wait a week or 2 and see what's what. :dunno:

I can pretty much count on McGahee's numbers, but if Young does out perform him, then I could really use those points this week.

McGahee @ SF and Young at home to the Chargers.

Appreciate any input and leave a link, I will respond. :unsure:

Stay with McGahee.

See mine http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=293437

I think you stay with Willis for two reasons. One is matchup. The 49ers are good on defense this year, but SD is good against the run. Twos is I think the Ravens will run the ball a lot!

Stick with Willis this week..that would be my play