Sign in to follow this  
Buffettguy77

2-2 Where do I need help?

Came into the season very optimistic...10th year of my keeper league and after starting 0-2, I've managed to scrap back to 2-2. I'm still not real comfortable with my team. Should I sit tight with this team or try to make a move. Performance scoring, 1 QB, 2RB, 3WR/TE, 1K, 1pt per reception.

QB - McNabb, Cutler

RB - MJD, R. Bush, E. Graham, B. Leonard, M. Turner

WR - Fitzgerald, Evans, Jennings, Bowe, Furrey

K - Kaeding

Like me sitting at 2-2, some/most of your big picks didn't pan out and its to the point that you are not ableto get anything of value from them.

Average team at best. Bush hopefully improve w/ the backfield to himself, Fitz I believe will come around, hope so anyway I have him.

My suggestion wait, hopefully some of your "studs" earn there keep and beat the WW. You're sitting at 2-2 so you're still in the race....

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=293821

I think I would try to make a move. Here is your problem, all your high profile players have started slow (very slow) so I don't think you could trade Bush MDJ or Evans for anyhting that could make you team better. I would try to package Bowe (because it is proven that rookie Rec hit a wall and his value is high right now) and turner to the guy who has LT and try to get a nice back or #2 rec.

Good Luck

Came into the season very optimistic...10th year of my keeper league and after starting 0-2, I've managed to scrap back to 2-2. I'm still not real comfortable with my team. Should I sit tight with this team or try to make a move. Performance scoring, 1 QB, 2RB, 3WR/TE, 1K, 1pt per reception.

QB - McNabb, Cutler

RB - MJD, R. Bush, E. Graham, B. Leonard, M. Turner

WR - Fitzgerald, Evans, Jennings, Bowe, Furrey

K - Kaeding

I think you sould try and trade Turner and Leonard to their owners for another workable piece then maybe pair that off with MJD for a mid line RB. other than that, i dont see much, otherwise youd be selling low on Fitz (wll maybe not with him as Boldin is hurt) and Evans who will be great down the stretch. thanks for mine man

I dont really see any oppurtunity for you to make a move so I would sit tight and hope F Taylor gets hurt at some point. It has to be painful to have both MJD and Bush, good luck.

QBs - will be fine

RBs - bush turns into a serious stud with mccalister out - other than that your #2 options are nothing special

WRs - very good, nice depth

i think you should try to make a deal paring a WR and a RB for an RB upgrade, possibly to the SJAX owner for something like leonard and jennings while they both have nice value, maybe you can land a pretty decent back to give you options, ad i think MJD may bounce back so youd have 3 legit RBs