Sign in to follow this  
dbuofi7

Lineup Help

I am having a difficult bye week between injuries and some key players out. Please give me your thoughts on WR and D as follows:

- At WR, I am planning on starting Laveranues Coles and Greg Jennings. Roy Williams is on a bye, but I also have Ronald Curry and Andre Davis available to start. Is this the right move?

- I currently have the Seattle D against the Saints. Also available on the WW are the Titans against TB, Redskins vs GB, or Arizona against Carolina. I'm thinking I'm okay sticking with Seattle there.

Let me know and I'll answer yours.

I am also starting Seattle's Defense this week and am pretty happy about the matchup (who'd of thought I'd say that going into the year)

As for your WR I think it is between Jennings and A. Davis. (Curry just doesn't get as many of the looks when Culpepper is in there) If Jennings is good to play I would start him, but I think he is still pretty questionable at this point. I have heard A. Johnson still isn't going to play this week so I would probably go with Davis.

Thanks for your help on mine

I think Coles and Jennings are the right WRs to start. Seattle D isn't bad, but if you have a spot for Arizona this week. That might not be a bad play.

Thanks for helping me.

I think you play A. Davis as well as your WR2 with Jennings. I also like Seattle's defense or maybe Tennessee but I don't really care for the other 2 so much.

Thanks for mine.

I agree with Jennings and Coles, but you have to check wether Jennings plays, he has not fully practiced yet.

I picked the Titans from the WW for this week end, TB has only Graham in the backfield and Garcia is always good for one or two interceptions, the Titans gave up only 5 TD`s in 4 games, with 7 interceptions. They are 3rd against the rush and 10th against the pass.

i'll dissent and go coles, curry.

as for defense, the sea should be fine or consider the titans.

thanks for the help.