Sign in to follow this  
Eshaw99

Would you do this deal?

I've been offered Wes Welker and Heath Miller for Marvin Harrison and Dallas Clark. Peyton is definitely looking for Clark a ton this year. I think teams will start to gameplan for Welker a little more and he won't be consistently scoring 18-22 points every week. If Harrison comes back healthy, I think he's got a good chance return to being a top-10 receiver. If this happens, I come out ahead in the long run. Do you do this deal?

Leave a link, I'll answer yours.

That trade could pay off. I think the TE's are a wash. Welker is more involved and healthy than Harrison. He is the surrogate running game right now.

Indy has a good offense, but go with NE this year.

Three of those were on my waiver wire this year (only Harrison has not been).

Yeah...I picked up Welker off waivers in both leagues I'm in. The thing is, he was drafted in both leagues! Those guys are kicking themselves now.

I would stick w/ Harrison & Clark. Clark is of far more value than Miller and Harrison will be back. They just don't need him yet.

Thx for already answering mine

Clark has outproduced Miller and IMO will continue to for the rest of the season. Welker has been great, but Harrison is just coming back and it looks to me like a classic buy low sell high scenario for your opponent. Harrison will come on strong in the 2nd half. Last year I owned him, and he was solid for the first 8 games but not amazing. The second half he blew up, and ended the season being the #1 WR in FF. Ride it out with Harrison, youve waited this long so you might as well reap the rewards.