Sign in to follow this  
ziggyschiefs

what's a TE worth?

I'd like to get my hands on a top TE (Gonzo, Gates, Witten, or maybe Winslow) in my PPR league but am having trouble creating any serious interest. what would i have to give up RB-wise to get one of these guys?

MBIII, Edge, KJ, Maroney, Bush, or Jacobs?

What the heck is a top TE worth? i guess it depends on what the guy needs to some extent, but in general, what should i be able to get one for? none of the guys will take KJ...is that too little to offer? thanks for the help, leave your link.

I'd like to get my hands on a top TE (Gonzo, Gates, Witten, or maybe Winslow) in my PPR league but am having trouble creating any serious interest. what would i have to give up RB-wise to get one of these guys?

MBIII, Edge, KJ, Maroney, Bush, or Jacobs?

What the heck is a top TE worth? i guess it depends on what the guy needs to some extent, but in general, what should i be able to get one for? none of the guys will take KJ...is that too little to offer? thanks for the help, leave your link.

You have a strong running back core. Offer 2 rbs for one of those TE beasts. The TE's above have the potential to get some serious points, you need to offer big.

I bet no one bites because after those 4 TE's theres no one putting up numbers close to theyre production.

Good Luck

Thanks for mine

Thanks for mine.

I agree with the previous post. Offer up the two worst RB's for Gates to a guy that needs a RB but I would try to get Gates over the others.

I would start with Maroney and MBIII for Gates. You really don't need that many studs. I bet you have difficult decisions every week and leaving a ton of points on your bench.

I agree with the 1st post. Since you've got a ridiculous RB lineup, give up 2 guys. If you're going to offer 2, definately go for Witten or Gates. I'd start with Gates, also. What type of league is it? PPR? Touchdown heavy? I'd offer Maroney for sure, then go with MBIII if you are in a PPR league, or probably Edge otherwise. I would probably start with Maroney and Edge for Gates. See mine.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=300860