Sign in to follow this  
HTownSmitty

Ron Dayne

With Frankenstein out with hammy pull, I'm choosing in one league between Dayne and K Watson at RB2. PPR league - I used Watson once before and he rewarded me with 7 catches for 90 yards (far more than my 3rd round pick who wears #85, but that's another story)

It really boils down to whether Dayne finds the end zone - I figure he'll get at least 70-80 yards rushing, as CLE has allowed 100+ yards from an opposing RB in all but two games this year.

So, does Dayne find paydirt on Sunday?

thats a tough one, its pretty much a coin flip......but if i had to go with one i would go with Dayne Cle def is not really well and everyone runs well on them. and dayne could run if the matchup is in his favor look what he did vs oakland. i would roll the dice with dayne.

Id take Dayne ads he will get the ball more against CLE and probably find the endzone .

its always a toss up with Watson & Johnson who will get the touches or Red zone carries.

Thanx for mine :wall: Still confused :lol:

I must have the same team as you! I have the same decision this week unless selvin young makes a miraculous recovery and i will start Dayne for the same reasons stated above. Bengals arent really rushing a lot right now. In my ppr, watson COULD blow up with recepts, but the guaranteed touches make me feel better with dayne starting.

No bout adoubt it you have to go with Dayne here. More touches against a poor run D.

Thanks for your reply.