Sign in to follow this  
STEELERMAN

ALL THE MARBLES....

Obviously this is for the Championship :thumbsup: so I need some help.............

Standard Scoring:

RB: (PICK 1)

MJ Drew v. OAK

Maroney v. MIA

K. Smith @ Det

I am leaning towards Drew because Oakland stinks and he is due for a big one! I still dont trust Bellicheck even after last week and KC is a wreck!!

WR: ( Pick 2)

J. Galloway @ SF

L. Evans v. NYG

S. Holmes @ STL

J. Witten @ CAR

I am leaning towards Witten & Galloway but Evans is also a consideration??

I hear what your saying about Jones-Drew, but I think i'd go with Kolby Smith against a horrible Lions run D, look what LT and Sproles did last week to them. And I don't trust Belichek either. Also Fred Taylor will be pissed he didn't get elected to the Pro-Bowl so you know he's gonna have a big game.

Definitely I like Witten but I have a feeling Evans will have a big game, since he is Mr December in fantasy football, except for last weeks debacle in Cleveland.

Thanks for the reply on mine.

MJD and Fred should both have solid games against OAK...

4 good options at WR...I agree with your Witten and Galloway, but Holmes is tempting agains STL...

Thanks for your response on mine.

I wish I had your problems...lol.

MJD (always good at the goal line too)...Fred will steal some carries, but he's too good to sit IMHO.

Galloway and Witten (def. Witten)...Holmes is very tempting though vs. Galloway...close.

Good luck.

Please see mine (you will REALLY laugh): http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=306859

Pray for me... :doublethumbsup:

I am leaning towards Drew because Oakland stinks and he is due for a big one! I still dont trust Bellicheck even after last week and KC is a wreck!!

I pretty much agree with u here. I kind of like Maroney this week as I think NE will be runing the ball alot the next few weeks to save Brady and the crew from too much more damage. They can also run the clock out more then way and Maroney should do well. MJD has killed most people this year and he is so inconsistent you never know what u will get. I would say in the end both MJD and Maroney will have similar numbers but I am leaning maroney...

J. Galloway @ SF

J. Witten @ CAR

Easy choices here for sure at WR.

Good luck,

Eb