Sign in to follow this  
Stallion4001

Rate my team

This was a 10 team league. The starting lineup is 1QB 1RB 1WR 2WR/RB 1DEF 1 K. The QB position is team QB NOT individual. All TE count as WR.The Base Scoring goes as follows: 6 pts for all TD, 1pt-25 yd passing, 1pt-20yrd Rec/Rush. FG and DEF is a little different so I will keep that out. Besides I'm not worried about them just my core. Here is my team any input would help.

I drafted 4th out of 10.

Pos Player Round

QB Cleveland 4

QB Jax 10

RB Westbrook PHI 1

RB McGahee BAL 2

RB Stewart CAR 6

WR A.Johnson HOU 3

WR J.Witten Dal 5

WR L.Evans Buf 8

WR B.Berrian MN 11

WR S.Moss TB 12

Def San Diego 7

Def Denver 13

K N.Folk DAL 9

K D.Akers PHI 14

Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks

Josh

I must admit, I drafted McGay-hee not knowing his situation in Baltimore isn't all that hot. I am currently looking to move him.

I am NOT sold on D.Anderson either. I know it includes Quinn, but that's not a helper here. Mark my words, he isn't ready yet.

Having 2 kickers might be the worst thing on your team. You wasted a pick on a waiver wire bye-week acquisition!!! Dump one of those chumps and find a RB/WR

Love Westbrook, not sold on McGahee, he's a little hurt and with Rice playing so well, may lose some touches. A. Johnson and Evans are pretty decent wr's, not great on the qb, if Anderson's not a one year wonder you should be alright. Stewart should be the main man before too long as well.

not bad. your format gives you a decent team to play each week. you could use more depth.

any reason for carrying 2 K and Def?

you could have used those picks to sure up some depth rather then rely so heavily on sleepers/flyers (stewart, evans, berrian, and wittan as WR)

thanks for ratign mine

thanks for the reply on mine! yeah, agree with the above poster and drop your backup K and DEF. maybe look for some WW gems. rice to handcuff mcgahee.