Sign in to follow this  
j0ker

Need to fill 2 slots RB and Flex

Out of the 5 listed... K Smith, Calvin J, Selvin Y, Bush, Mcgahee I need to put in a RB and Flex guys. I have already played Portis and Plaxico and have Owens as my other receiver. Right now I have Bush at RB and Johnson at my flex..ANY advice welcomed thank you please leave a link

I agree. Bush will get a lot of action because Tampa Bay has one of the best pass defenses. Calvin has a great matchup with Atlanta and has a real chance to have a huge game to kick things off-- you don't want him riding the bench. McGahee is a definite no-go, even if he's starting he'll be limited because he's out of shape and hasn't learned the plays very well due to injury.

Selvin Young is worth considering again Oakland, but he may loose caries, especially goal line touches, to Andre Hall. Denver is notorious for screwing you...best to wait and see what happens. Play Bush and Calvin with confidence; consider Young instead of either of them if you're feeling bold.

I wouldn't take a chance with Selvin. Denver likes to mix it up with their backs. Bush and Johnson are your definite picks. Don't do McGahee. Local papers on Friday suggested that Rice might start and McGahee will be a gametime decision. If McGahee starts, he may not last the game and he will lose carries to Rice tomorrow.

keep bush at rb and johnson at flex ... other options are too dicey ..

mcgahee is game time decision ... k. smith unproven

good luck

AGREE...

BTW THANKS FOR THE HELP...