Sign in to follow this  
cdavidw

Royal and S. Morris for Reggie Bush?!

So I was just offered Reggie Bush for Eddie Royal and Sammy Morris. I need to beef up my RB, and Bush is a significant upgrade over Morris, right?! (AND I play in PPR...!)

Should I even be thinking about this trade? This is great for me right? Thoughts - I'll try to help in return.

How deep you are at wide receiver? I am assuming you are ok there since you didn't mention it.

If it is not an issue then yes I would take Bush. If you also get return yards then its a no brainer.

I think it is still too soon with Sammy Morris, though if Maroney's injury lingers then it could make things interesting.

How deep you are at wide receiver? I am assuming you are ok there since you didn't mention it.

If it is not an issue then yes I would take Bush. If you also get return yards then its a no brainer.

I think it is still too soon with Sammy Morris, though if Maroney's injury lingers then it could make things interesting.

I have AJ, Marshall, Bowe, DeSean Jackson, and Holt at my disposal before asking Eddie Royal to do anything (although I may lose AJ in an AJ for Cutler deal, but that'd be a HUGE upgrade at QB...)

Thanks for the reply, btw

Oh man.. do that deal yesterday. You don't really know what you have in Royal..... and you're getting a big improvement at RB.

I have AJ, Marshall, Bowe, DeSean Jackson, and Holt at my disposal before asking Eddie Royal to do anything (although I may lose AJ in an AJ for Cutler deal, but that'd be a HUGE upgrade at QB...)

Thanks for the reply, btw

Yep I agree. With those WR's I would definitely go for it. Good luck with that other deal, he must be really desperate for a WR! Wish he was in my league :rolleyes: