Sign in to follow this  
gram

chris johnson for randy moss

i am pretty sure i am going to turn this trade down but wanted to know what you guys think

i give chris johonson

i get randy moss

i need an upgrade @ wr. would it be better to go after burress, evans, or calvin. i seriously dont think i could get calvin. what have you see chris johnson go for?

will answere yours

ps: its a non ppr and my starters switch betwen chris johnson, slaton, and thomas jones. i also have stewart and hightower

i am pretty sure i am going to turn this trade down but wanted to know what you guys think

i give chris johonson

i get randy moss

i need an upgrade @ wr. would it be better to go after burress, evans, or calvin. i seriously dont think i could get calvin. what have you see chris johnson go for?

will answere yours

ps: its a non ppr and my starters switch betwen chris johnson, slaton, and thomas jones. i also have stewart and hightower

I would take a look at Chris Johnsons, Steve Slatons, Thomas Jones, and Jon Stewarts playoff schedule.

Package one of them you feel comfortable trading with one of your WRs for an upgrade With Evans or Calvin. That is if their owner needs help at RB. Otherwise just browse some teams in your league and see who needs help you have 4 RBs that should be starting on someones team at the moment. I know J Stews schedule is very favorable coming up but then you have Deangelo to deal with stealing carries.

But I would hold off on that trade you listed above, he is trying to sell high with Randy after a nice week. Maybe him and Cassel are developing a bond but I think me and you could have caught two TDs against Denvers D.

I agree with Philaliscous. I'd turn down the trade because I'm not sold on the Cassel-Moss connection just yet. And they play St Louis this week so it's hard tellin' if that will be a good gauge either.

Just curious, who are your WRs?

Thanks for answering mine, too, by the way!

my wrs: fitz, ocho, bowe, royal, and camarillo

obviously i love fitz but the rest are a field of mediocrity thanks for your input so far

any more?

I wouildn't trade johnson for moss either. Keep Johnson.

I would keep Johnson. I would think about shopping Stewart around, and see what he could get you. Possibly package Stewart and one of your WR's for another WR.

Just my opinion, but that's how I would go after it.

Thanks for mine.

You know, I'd like to take Moss on the discount here... you have a good group of RB's behind Johnson... go for it!

With the other three RB's you have i would almost do it. Do you start 2 or 3 RB's each week? Or you could offer Stewart and a WR for Moss. Maybe throw in Bowe or Ocho. Would be worth a try. Or see if you can package a deal to someone else for a different receiver. But really I see nothing wrong with this trade. Yes the Moss owner is trying to sell high, but what is Johnson's ceiling with White there? Just saying, cause I don't know.

Good Luck!

Thanks for mine!

Guest ramrock11

There isn't ANYONE in the Nfl I would trade Chris Johnson for!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would not do this trade. Chris Johnson is a beast! He will be a stud the rest of the year.

Please see both of mine.