Sign in to follow this  
1KCfanNVA

Slaton/C. Johnson/LT/D. Williams

This is not my situation, but my friend asked for my advice and for once I didn't have a clear opinion. FYI, my friend and I do not play in the same league. He has great RB match-ups this week but who do you sit?

Slaton vs. GB

C. Johnson vs. Browns

LT vs. Oak

D. Williams vs TB

D. Williams has been so hot lately, but I think you might have to sit him here...Leave your opinion and I will answer yours to the best of my ability...

That is a tough one Williams definitely has the tougher match-up this week, so I guess he is the one to sit.

Never been a big Williams fan , even with his 4 TD game. I'd sit him seeing that he's playing a TB def thats 8th toughest for RB's to score Pts against in the last five weeks.

Never been a big Williams fan , even with his 4 TD game. I'd sit him seeing that he's playing a TB def thats 8th toughest for RB's to score Pts against in the last five weeks.

not sure what your deal is but williams has done more then 1 game with 4 tds he has been hot for the last 6 weeks...with out last weeks game in my league he was averaging over 18 points a game in my league so i dont know how you cant be a fan of his also you didnt answer the question. so on to the question at hand going you dont say how many you can start ...but this is the order i would start them

Slaton

Johnson

lt

williams

good luck :thumbsdown:

not sure what your deal is but williams has done more then 1 game with 4 tds he has been hot for the last 6 weeks...with out last weeks game in my league he was averaging over 18 points a game in my league so i dont know how you cant be a fan of his also you didnt answer the question. so on to the question at hand going you dont say how many you can start ...but this is the order i would start them

Slaton

Johnson

lt

williams

good luck :overhead:

Well I assumed that he starts 3 so Williams to me would be the least favorable match-up. He's also played NO,Ari,@Oak,Det,@Atl, @GB

in a row. Against the better Rush D's

@SD 8 pts

Chi 3

@Min 3

Atl 5 (first matchup)

TB 2

So thats what I was Getting at......Guess I should of explained , So thats my "deal"

Well I assumed that he starts 3 so Williams to me would be the least favorable match-up. He's also played NO,Ari,@Oak,Det,@Atl, @GB

in a row. Against the better Rush D's

@SD 8 pts

Chi 3

@Min 3

Atl 5 (first matchup)

TB 2

So thats what I was Getting at......Guess I should of explained , So thats my "deal"

ok sorry for jumping you

but in my league against san diego --- 9 points not great but remember at that time the rookie was getting the goal line carries......chicago same thing splitting carries only got 11 carries ...min who has great games against them? only 10 carries then as well......so even though his #s the first month were not great they have gotten better not because matchups but because he is getting most the carries now...i am just saying ....good luck with you team

Match-up wise the choice would be to sit williams. But based on season production I would almost sit LT and go with the young guys.