Sign in to follow this  
tecmo super bowl

RB help

12 team league, picked 8 spot.

Do I have too little powerhouses at RB to make it?

Or should I try to trade to get a more round 1-2 back?

I like the value i got mid-round for these guys, and i think they'll get their yards. Just not sure how many 100+ yard games there. If Thomas is overrated, Stewart can't get healthy, Ward and Bradshaw get stuck in committees, then I might be in trouble. Who do I package away (RB+ WR?)

Brady

Thomas

Stewart

Ward

Bradshaw

Coffee

A. Johnson

Marshall

Bryant

Dixon

Avery

Daniels

kicker

Ravens

post your link, please.

I think you may want to wait a few weeks into the season to see how things shake out between Marshall and Stewart. If they both work out, you'll be a powerhouse as is.

yeah marshall and stewart have a ton of upside and you can get away with ward and bradshaw for a while. you have a lot of huge upside guys which is always good. you are kind of in a tough spot though for trading. if anything you have to wait til one of those guys have a big game to sell high. marshall might be traded as well so wait for that. your team will be highly influenced by injuries from the other players around them. all of your running backs are in platoons where if the other guy goes down its going to be good news for you as shitty as that would be

Looks like you have to hold onto Thomas because he is the only legit starter you have. I would try and package Williams and Dixon before the season starts and we all see that Smith will be the number one WR there. Just my thoughts....thanks for mine

You are way too thin at RB, you need bryant or marshall to get hot quickly then unload for a good RB. See mine

Brady

Thomas

Stewart

Ward

Bradshaw

Coffee

A. Johnson

Marshall

Bryant

Dixon

Avery

I really don't like your team. (sorry)

RB - Thomas should be fine but after that it's way to many questions. I like Bradshaw, but if Jacobs is healthy, he'll be limited on touches. I'm not sold on Ward, especially in a commitee. Stewart could struggle with touches especially if he's hurt. Coffee looks great but Gore's the man in San Fran.

WR - AJ is awesome. I wouldn't touch Marshall. Bryant is a headcase. Dixon and Avery could pan out (hopefully)

You do have a lot of potential, but I'd want a lot more sure things in there to lean on. I know you have Brady, and he's huge, but if he just has an average season you're going to really need someone to step up.

Mine