Sign in to follow this  
Derno

Dynasty Options

10 team dynasty league where we keep 12 each year + 3 "developmental" players (have to be in 1st or 2nd year).

Important notes - we start 2 QBs; all TDs are 6 points

QB: McNabb, Hasselbeck, S Hill, Leinart, K Kolb

RB: R Brown, Benson, Sproles, Hightower, Mendenhall, M Bush

WR: Fitz, Colston

TE: Keller

Dev: T Choice, S Greene, L McCoy

I think it is fair to say that my WRs are very strong, and my RBs are incredibly young and very deep. They are also full of potential, but not much production yet. My QBs on the other hand... well... I'm dying with McNabb and Hasselbeck injuries and their general age. Since we start 2 QBs, people are pretty stingy. The "richest" two teams have these QBs:

Team 1 QB: Rodgers, Cutler, Orton, Flacco, Russell

Team 1 WR: RoyWill, Avery, Cotchery, Breaston, Marshall (no really solid #1 given Marshall is a nutjob and Roy just doesn't do much)

Team 2 QB: Brady, Cassell, Campbell, Pennington

Team 2 RB: MJD, TJones, Portis, RickyW (ok for this year, but getting old)

Should I

- make a big play to Team 1 for Rodgers/Cutler (the strongest of the QBs) with Colston or Fitz and one of the young RBs he can put in his Dev squad? OR

- make a smaller play to Team 1 with 1 young RB for Orton OR

- make a smaller play to Team 2 for Cassell or Campbell with 2 young RBs OR

- stand pat, deal with the QB injuries and wait for some of the RBs to increase in value?

Leave a link - I will answer yours!!

i think it will be hard to get a QB from those teams since you can start 2

i do not think your RBs are valued as high as you think. Brown is the only one that has any value. I do think Benson is undervalued but most FF owners do not want to tough him b/c of his past and he plays for Cinny

you will have to give up colston or fitz to get a QB

I would go after Flaco. i would start with something like hightower and hill for flaco and avery

It depends on who your WRs are after Colston and Fitz. If you have guy who could step in as WR2 with respectable numbers, I would target Rogers. He certainly has a stronger shot to be a perennial stud than Cutler, in my eyes. I would let Colston go for him, if the other guy were desperate enough. Colston is in a great spot, but has had a tendency to disappear for a few weeks each season, especially with all those other guys to share the ball with.

But without that WR ready to step in, I'd play small for Cassell. You do need help at qb with those guys and their achy ribs.

I know your pain, I have McNabb. Hopefully Cutler plays more like he did week two from here on out.

Thanks for mine. I didn't make that trade, I held tight for now, picked up Laurent Robinson off the wire.

I would make a play w/ team 1; I wouldn't discount Flacco in that mix either.

It really depends on who your other receivers are and who team 1 has at RB

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=351211

I agree. I like Flacco. Lower asking price now, before he gets to pricey. Balt schedule is an easy one, for the most part. And he's only going to get better especially with such a strong running game. But Colston for Flacco, thats to much for Flacco with a very weak wr core out there. If you had a 3rd wr to offer that very good along with a rb, that would be perfect. As far as R.Williams and Marshall goes, they are scary. Roy is not as good as he once was and Marshall atleast has talent, but iffy qb. If you can't get Flacco (I would do what ever it took on the cheap), hold the forte till McNabb/Hasselbeck comes back. I would even offer McNabb or Hasselbeck for Flacco and Marshall. Sounds crazy but McNabb/Hasselbeck are so unreliable right now. This is fantasy football, just put up the points.