Which WRs to play? Pick 3

I have an average set of receivers. Pick 3

Desean Jackson (Questionable) vs. KC

Lee Evans vs. NO

Welker (Questionable) vs. ATL

Ochocinco vs. PIT

L. Robinson vs. @GB

J. Knox vs. SEA

People are saying to play Ocho but he doesn't have a great history of producing against Pittsburgh.

I get the feeling that I should definitely be playing Robinson or Knox in one of my slots.

Definitely start Knox, he's now their primary KR.

I'd start Ocho...with Polamalu out, Pitt's defense isn't the same.

And I think Jackson will play a lot in "wild cat" formations.

Definitely start Knox, he's now their primary KR.

I'd start Ocho...with Polamalu out, Pitt's defense isn't the same.

And I think Jackson will play a lot in "wild cat" formations.

No yardage on KR/PR. Non-PPR.

I'd go with Ocho, Evans, and Welker if he's a go. If not Welker, maybe Robinson. Despite being on a crap team, Bulger does look his way and has been getting open. Packers got a good defense, but they also give up a lot of points. And by the way, Rams are at home, not at GB.

Lee Evans vs. NO

Ochocinco vs. PIT

L. Robinson vs. @GB

J. Knox vs. SEA

People are saying to play Ocho but he doesn't have a great history of producing against Pittsburgh.

I get the feeling that I should definitely be playing Robinson or Knox in one of my slots.

I know what you mean about the matchup but I think you have to play Ochocinco. I'd also play welker if healthy and lee evans because the Bills are going to be behind and passing. If Welker is not healthy I think I'd go with Knox, and I'm trying not to be biased about it. I was just impressed with his abilities last week and I think Cutler started to develop a pretty good rapport with him. I would not go with Robinson, and I would be concerned with Jackson's groin injury even with a weak opponent. Thanks for responding to mine.

Lee Evans vs. NO

Ochocinco vs. PIT

L. Robinson vs. @GB

J. Knox vs. SEA

Assuming that all are going to play, I'd ranks the receivers in the following order:

Welker

Jackson

Evans

Ocho

Knox

Robinson

Assuming that all are going to play, I'd ranks the receivers in the following order:

Welker

Jackson

Evans

Ocho

Knox

Robinson

Doesn't Jackson have a groin injury right now? I'd go Ocho, Welker, and Robinson. If Welker doesn't play replcae him with Knox. Thanks for answering my post.

Looks like Welker is out, although he's not a great option in non-PPR. If Jackson doesn't suit up, I'd go with Evans, Ocho, and Robinson. Knox has been performing but I'd wait one more week before trusting him. If Jackson plays, put him in instead of Robinson.