Sign in to follow this  
Vic Vinegar

Trade Help

I am aFrank Gore owner and need advise on a possible trade. I have 2 offers on the table both involving Brandon Marshall. Allthough I do think that baby TO will pick up the pace a bit, I really need help at RB without Gore. My other recievers include Calvin Johnson, Welker, Knox, and Nate Washington so I feel that Marshall is expendable.

I have seperate offers for Moreno and Glenn Coffee on the table. I really want to take Moreno but I'm scared as he appears to be very fragile and also he's been sharing carries. I am leaning towards Coffee because of the easy schedule ahead for the niners and think that maybe Gore might be more injured than most think. High ankle sprains often nag for a long while.

So what do you guys think? Trade Marshall for Moreno or Coffee.

Resond to mine and I will gladly respond to yours.

I am aFrank Gore owner and need advise on a possible trade. I have 2 offers on the table both involving Brandon Marshall. Allthough I do think that baby TO will pick up the pace a bit, I really need help at RB without Gore. My other recievers include Calvin Johnson, Welker, Knox, and Nate Washington so I feel that Marshall is expendable.

I have seperate offers for Moreno and Glenn Coffee on the table. I really want to take Moreno but I'm scared as he appears to be very fragile and also he's been sharing carries. I am leaning towards Coffee because of the easy schedule ahead for the niners and think that maybe Gore might be more injured than most think. High ankle sprains often nag for a long while.

So what do you guys think? Trade Marshall for Moreno or Coffee.

Resond to mine and I will gladly respond to yours.

I would take Coffee...handcuff with Gore...you could even flex one of them after Gore returns..that offense is going to get beter and better...Pretty windy in SF..they will pound the ball.

I would be very wary of trading away Marshall. There is no guarantee on the extent of Welker's injury, Knox runs very hot and cold (see last week's one catch) and Washington is still trailing Ward and Holmes on the Steelers. You do not say who your other RB's are, but if they are anywhere near decent, I would seriously hold onto Marshall.

If your other RB's are shoddy and you must make a move, I would lean slightly toward Coffee. Be aware though that I read somewhere that he was nicked up a bit ( I think it was Karabell on ESPN).

Good luck and thanks for answering mine!

'Nutz

Yeah, I would prefer Coffee since you have Gore, but only if you must. Make no mistake, losing Marshall will hurt your WR corps, but if all your RBs are banged up then I guess you have to. Next time, you should post more info about your team and your league rules imo. But if your league starts 3 WRs than it's definitely a big loss losing Marshall.