Sign in to follow this  
jne812

Trade Help

I'm trying to work a trade, and need some advise on who to work for on this. I'm looking to trade TE Carlson (Give) for Witten, and WR C Johnson (Give) for either Sims-Walker, Manningham, Breaston, or Cotchery. I'm in a PPR league, and I'm currently sitting with Schuab, AP, Benson, R Wayne, Johnson, Carlson, Taylor, White, Evans, F Jones, D Avery, J Maclin. Is any of the trades above going to help me, and which of the first three will give me the replacement for my #2 WR?

Drop me a link and I'll help you.

I don't see how anyone would give up Witten for Carlson. Ochocinco is actually playing pretty well for the Bengals right now. Sims-Walker is about the only one of your bunch that comes close. To me, they are about even.

So basically in essence, getting Witten helps (but just don't see it happening).

'Nutz

Mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=354193

I guess it's really a Witten for Johnson trade, but I need something else to stick in my lineup at WR. For the way Johnson has been playing I'm trying to find someone servicable in Johnson's place.

I'm trying to work a trade, and need some advise on who to work for on this. I'm looking to trade TE Carlson (Give) for Witten, and WR C Johnson (Give) for either Sims-Walker, Manningham, Breaston, or Cotchery. I'm in a PPR league, and I'm currently sitting with Schuab, AP, Benson, R Wayne, Johnson, Carlson, Taylor, White, Evans, F Jones, D Avery, J Maclin. Is any of the trades above going to help me, and which of the first three will give me the replacement for my #2 WR?

Drop me a link and I'll help you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I dont think you should go out of your way to get Witten, sure hes a good option but dont make yourself weak somewhere else to get him. Calvin Johnson's value is low right now its not the right time to trade him if you can get the Colston owner to bite on Johnson and Avery for Colston maybe but i'd sit tight and wait for Cal to get healthy and have a big game then try to move him if thats what you wanna do, or better yet try offering Maclin his value will never be higher and he's not going to have big #'s when the season finishes they will spread it around to much in Philly.

Good Luck

Thanks for mine

Peace...