Major Trade proposed to me

I am currently 4-4 and in 4th place. A guy in my league proposed this trade:

His:

Big Ben

Pierre Garcon

My:

Donald Driver

Steve Smith (CAR)

My other (and only) QB is Jay Cutler and it would be nice having another option. His reasoning for the trade is "Need depth at WR," now that is true, but I would be losing depth also. My WR's are: Driver, Smith, Ochocinco, Smith (NYG), Crabtree, and Sims-Walker. That may seems like alot, but i would be losing 2 of my top 3 WR's.

His WR's are: Fitz, SMoss, Garcon, and Berrian. I could use some depth at RB so if i do go through with it I could ask for a RB in the deal.

But if the original trade stands, I am leaning towards not doing it. HELP! Team 1 in my signature is the one that the trade will effect.

As always leave a link.

You really could use help at QB. I'd say the pull the trigger just cause you have a lot of depth at WR and I think Drivers production will start to fall.

It's unfortunate that you consider Carolina's Steve Smith one of your top 3 WR's. They guy's done. So you're losing a marginal WR and a done WR and gaining QB depth AND Garcon. I like to have anybody on my team that has P. Manning throwing the rock to them. PLUS you were smart enought to get Crabtree who will quickly be SF's #1 WR.

Your forward thinking WR depth is about to pay off, allowing you to add depth at QB.

Make the deal.

I am currently 4-4 and in 4th place. A guy in my league proposed this trade:

His:

Big Ben

Pierre Garcon

My:

Donald Driver

Steve Smith (CAR)

My other (and only) QB is Jay Cutler and it would be nice having another option. His reasoning for the trade is "Need depth at WR," now that is true, but I would be losing depth also. My WR's are: Driver, Smith, Ochocinco, Smith (NYG), Crabtree, and Sims-Walker. That may seems like alot, but i would be losing 2 of my top 3 WR's.

His WR's are: Fitz, SMoss, Garcon, and Berrian. I could use some depth at RB so if i do go through with it I could ask for a RB in the deal.

But if the original trade stands, I am leaning towards not doing it. HELP! Team 1 in my signature is the one that the trade will effect.

As always leave a link.

I think you are right about losing a lot of WR depth but you are making a huge upgrade at QB. and you would still be starting Ocho, the better smith and possibly Garcon. So You are really only losing 1 starting WR.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=356189