Sign in to follow this  
gram

cutler...

throughout the season i have been switching off between cutler and mcnabb. if i cut cutler, am i taking a huge chance starting mcnabb the rest of the season? i'm thinking of grabbing a few rb/wr flyers for the rest of the season.

will answer yours.

throughout the season i have been switching off between cutler and mcnabb. if i cut cutler, am i taking a huge chance starting mcnabb the rest of the season? i'm thinking of grabbing a few rb/wr flyers for the rest of the season.

will answer yours.

If it leaves you with only 1 qb then I wouldn't cut him. I would continue to play the matchups.

Who out there is worth cutting him?

not much

mike bell

LJ

derrick ward

micheal bush

fargas

garcon

coles

caldwell

jacoby jones

just tired of cutler and starting him on the wrong weeks

If it leaves you with only 1 qb then I wouldn't cut him. I would continue to play the matchups.

Who out there is worth cutting him?

Why run with 2 QB anyways? I mean - Cutler? CUT.LER?

This isn't 2008. McRib is much better points wise, non int wise, and overall-wise.

Let some schmuck pick up Cutler, have him throw for 300 yards, and get 3 picks. ZIP! :music_guitarred:

Roll with McNabb.....alittle hot and cold but I think they will throw a lot down the stretch.

Thanks for my reply...

I think it would be stupid to go into fantasy playoffs without a backup QB....McNabb does have history of injuries also....so Keep Cutler or add Klob...whatever.