Sign in to follow this  
PATSSOX

Flex help-Maroney, Morris, Sproles, or Maclin

Alright i need some input to see what other think. I need to start one of these 4 for my RB3/Flex. I just lost Slaton for year and Maroney has Morris to deal with. I have LT so dont like idea of starting him and Sproles. I have been starting Maroney and Slaton but now Slaton is done and Maroney status is unknown :wave:

Starting lineup-

QB-Romo

RB-Sjax and LT

WR-Randy Moss and Welker

FLEX-??????

TE-Finley

Def-Titans

K-Kaeding

bench-

RB-Sproles, Maroney, Morris, Derrick Ward, Jeremy Maclin, Zach Miller, Hasslebeck, Bills D

leave link ill answer yours-thanks

What's your scoring like? I'd usually expect a QB (Hasselbeck) to outproduce most other players... Assuming that's not the case in your league and they are pretty much even, go with Morris... just a gut play against a bad D

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=358953

just Standard scoring and im already starting Romo. Not one of the crazy leagues that let you start 2 QBs. I am thinking Morris also but can not make my mind up either.

thanks

without knowing anything, id probably go with Maroney just bc i think the pats will run up that score. besides him, probly maclin.

right now im between Morris and Maroney. I think Maroney can score me points if they give him ball but he only got 2 touches in 2nd half last week. I hope they do run up score but weather may also be bad

i kinda like Maclin's upside. That's a definite option. The other ones have limited upside and i think Jeremy has the most to offer. especially if Jackson is out again.

thanks for mine

maroney imo, thanks for mine

i picked up Ganther about 30 minutes ago when it was announced he would start for Redskins. :music_guitarred: My problem maybe solved MAYBE :doublethumbsup:

thanks for responses

Thanks for mine. I may hold off and not start Ganther as he will be splitting woth ROCK and those skins do not and have not scored many rushing td's this year. I am with the majority and for TD's the best chance I see is maroney pounding some in. Morris generally gets those dump throws and gets some yardage and very rarely breaks them. Sproles would maybe be a better spot them morris and he has the potential whenver he touches the ball.

Good LUCK!!

Thanks for mine. I'd have to put Maroney in and hope the goal line carries make a comeback this week. Though I hate the fact you've already got 2 Pat's starting for you - there isn't enough TD's to go around for 3 starters on that team given its 2009 not 2007. Still think he's your best bet.

Aside from their near beating of the Saints - the 'Skins are still putrid and I'm not sure I'd trust anyone on that team if week 14 matters to you. Everyone rushed to pick up the Rock a few weeks back, how'd that work out? Being named the starting RB on that team doesn't mean much.