Ahmad Bradshaw

BENCH

Darren McFadden

Jamaal Charles

T.J. Houshmandzadeh

Ben Roethlisberger

Darren Sproles

Laurence Maroney

I'm deep at RB and weak at WR. 0.5PPR league. I would be the one receiving Benson and Moss. I'm personally very high on S. Moss and just want to make sure I'm not insane. Should I be considering making this trade? I feel like I might be better off trying to trade Foster for a WR1 strait up.

Your last sentence is right-on. You would be MUCH better off trading Foster for a WR1. Ownership of Gore, Bradshaw, McFadden, and Charles makes this trade a bad deal for you - because, as you stated, you can do better. Cedric Benson is A) Not getting a full compliment of carries, B) Is probably a top-5 candidate to get injured, and C) Has a very good back in B.Scott behind him. Santana Moss looks fine. However, you have Miles Austin, quite possibly the years best WR in FF-land. Clayton is serviceable (maybe even, on the level of S.Moss) and, of course, the jury is still out on Bowe (<---ugh...I own him too).

For goodness sake, you have a stable full of studs at RB. Personally, I'd keep Foster and sell-high on McFadden (soon-to-split-carries) RIGHT NOW for a good WR1/2. You can do better than S. Moss. Likewise, if you can buy-low, go get Mike Wallace for when Ben gets back in action (maybe package a deal w/Maroney or Sproles to a desperate owner).

Mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=371479

Personally, I wouldn't trade Foster and especially not for what you're being offered. I agree with your statement, if you're going to trade Foster, you need to get a #1WR back. If you're high on Santana Moss, Charles or McFadden should be able to get that done for you. Thanks for answering mine.