Sign in to follow this  
papih

2-0 team need help...

Hi guys, need a little bit advice here...

my team currently 2-0 , and no 1 in our league (hopefully it stays there for the whole season, amen!)

I'm a little bit thin on WR's and managed to pick up a couple of wr from the waiver.

here's my squad:

QB: Peyton, Orton

RB: MJD, Best, LT, Forsett, Hilis - waiver

WR: Desean Jax, Hines Ward, Malcolm Floyd, Mike Williams (TB) - waiver, Louis Murphy - waiver

TE: Shiancoe

I got 3rd pick in my re-draft 12 team league. In our league ranking, peyton and orton rank 1 and 5 in QB rank.

so i try to offer orton to my nemesis who is very heavy on WRs (drafted WR-WR-WR-TE on his first 4 picks)

His team

QB: Eli, Big Ben, Derek Anderson

RB: Pierre Thomas, Brandon Jackson, Ricky Williams, Jonathan Stewart,

WR: Andre Johnson, Larry Fitz, Brandon Marshall, Jabbar Gaffney, Mark Clayton, Legedu Nanee

TE: gates, carlson

so what do you think?

orton for andre obviously is a long shot, but do you think its a fair shot to offer for larry fitz or someone else?

or do you think im just over-reacting in my team, and my wr corps is fine?

help me pleasee....

Thanks

Hi guys, need a little bit advice here...

my team currently 2-0 , and no 1 in our league (hopefully it stays there for the whole season, amen!)

I'm a little bit thin on WR's and managed to pick up a couple of wr from the waiver.

here's my squad:

QB: Peyton, Orton

RB: MJD, Best, LT, Forsett, Hilis - waiver

WR: Desean Jax, Hines Ward, Malcolm Floyd, Mike Williams (TB) - waiver, Louis Murphy - waiver

TE: Shiancoe

I got 3rd pick in my re-draft 12 team league. In our league ranking, peyton and orton rank 1 and 5 in QB rank.

so i try to offer orton to my nemesis who is very heavy on WRs (drafted WR-WR-WR-TE on his first 4 picks)

His team

QB: Eli, Big Ben, Derek Anderson

RB: Pierre Thomas, Brandon Jackson, Ricky Williams, Jonathan Stewart,

WR: Andre Johnson, Larry Fitz, Brandon Marshall, Jabbar Gaffney, Mark Clayton, Legedu Nanee

TE: gates, carlson

so what do you think?

orton for andre obviously is a long shot, but do you think its a fair shot to offer for larry fitz or someone else?

or do you think im just over-reacting in my team, and my wr corps is fine?

help me pleasee....

Thanks

why would he do that? he has 2 serviceable qb's right now and a stud in 2 weeks he doesn't need another ok qb for a monster wr

why would he do that? he has 2 serviceable qb's right now and a stud in 2 weeks he doesn't need another ok qb for a monster wr

well i guess cause he want to win. he's the lowest scoring 2-0 team right now, so i think he lost confidence on his serviceable QBs.

any more advice?

post ur link here and i'll answer ur question

Orton for Fitz would be a decent trade in a vacuum, but looking at the rosters, I don't think it would really help either team. The other guy may be the lowest-scoring 2-0 team in the league, but he's still 2-0 playing without his best QB, so I don't see why he would give up Fitz for Orton. On the flip side, your receivers are fine, and there's no reason to give up a good insurance policy for Peyton. Obviously, your team is rolling, so why mess with success?

Agreed I believe you are fine as is. I simply don't see anyone getting rid of Andre at all right now especially if they are 2-0 also. Stand pat for now and see if he starts sweating with his Q's and can't wait for Ben to come back and wants Orton