D/ST Bengals D/ST, Cin D/ST

K Billy Cundiff, Bal K

Bench Michael Crabtree, SF WR

Bench Clinton Portis, Was RB P

Bench 49ers D/ST, SF D/ST

Bench Mike Thomas, Jac WR

Bench Mike Wallace, Pit WR

Bench Josh Freeman, TB QB P

I am offered to deal away LT and Wallace for Jamaal Charles and Colston?

What do you think? Would LT continue to put up big numbers and expand his role? I know charles has bigger upside but Im also giving up Wallace for Colston... who comes out better with this trade?

Leave a link and I will help answer yours too....

Thanks for answering mine.

I would probably take that trade. I like LT over Charles right now cause Charles needs Jones to get out of the way to become a real stud. I really like LT this year and he looks to have the majority of carries now as Greene is not much a factor. And even after his HUGE game yesterday im not a big beleiver in Wallace.

The safe thing to do is to stay put with LT and Wallace but id probably gamble and take it. If Charles get a chance like he did at the end of last year and Colston starts getting passes his way youd be on way to :first:

I would also take that trade. I myself am still not a big LT believer. Maybe that has more to do with him burning me last year than what he is doing with his new team. Colston is a big upgrade over Wallace IMO. LT and Charles are fairly close both are in RBBC with run first teams. I still look for Greene to be a factor at some point this season. The Jets will want to keep LT fresh and I dont think he will be able to maintain his current workload over a full season.