Sign in to follow this  
ray_ray420

QB help: S Bradford or S Hill?

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB performs better in Wk 5 only

• S Hill (DET)
    • S Bradford (STL)

Big match up this week and I'm hoping to go 5-0. Ive been mixing it up between M Vick and J Cutler for the past 4 weeks and with both now questionable at best, I need a plan B with my focus on week 5 only.

I picked up S Bradford, but I'm wondering if S Hill would be a better play (still available on the wires). I know they play each other and both field terrible secondary's...but which QB do you feel will perform better overall in week 5 only?

Thanks in advance!

Leave you link and I will answer yours!

i would say hill but watch out for stafford. stl is the better team i think det will be playing from behind....

I say Bradford. I know that Hill has Megatron and the TEs to throw to, and Best out of the backfield, but as someone who lives in STL, I gotta say we're all excited about what Sammyboy is doing. Megatron has the pedigree, and I think he could still get his, and the Lions are going to be hungry at home, but I also think the Rams DST could pick Hill and make life otherwise tough on him if they try to press. This is the second full year under Coach Spag's defense, and it seems like things are really starting to click. And with the offense producing better, there's a lot better balance this year.

I'd be more confident in Bradford if it were a home game, but I think I still roll with him, I have more faith in the players around him than I do Hill.