Sign in to follow this  
Reign

Time to upgrade WR

Grabbed a few RB's with the later intent of trading to upgrade and looking for opinions on what sort of value my backfield holds as at this time. Really looking to upgrade my WR as I've leaned on Santana Moss all year and made my way through the Saints/Colts/Broncos and of course picked the wrong one of the bunch available.

Real question, what Tier of WR is about right for M. Lynch, Ced Benson or P. Hillis (waited too long, now he plays the Steelers this week)?

WHIR, please leave link :music_guitarred:

Grabbed a few RB's with the later intent of trading to upgrade and looking for opinions on what sort of value my backfield holds as at this time. Really looking to upgrade my WR as I've leaned on Santana Moss all year and made my way through the Saints/Colts/Broncos and of course picked the wrong one of the bunch available.

Real question, what Tier of WR is about right for M. Lynch, Ced Benson or P. Hillis (waited too long, now he plays the Steelers this week)?

hillis is injured, so i'm not sure what his trade value is. you should consider trading him while his stock is still kind high. i'd say package him along with another one of your wr's, and see if you can get a tier 1 wr. you're pretty stacked at rb, but you need a lot of help at wr. look at other guys in your league who have moss or austin, and if they need help at the rb position, try packaging a rb+wr to get someone like that.

Yep package Hillis and if really desperate trade Benson for a buy low #1 WR like Fitz or something.

I'm in a similar situation... I think I will have to give up someone I won't want to; to get the interest. i'd say hillis is your best bet for trade bait but I would consider trading bradshaw now IMO. I think jacobs will get more carries as season goes on and I don't trust him to be healthy all year. Hillis is now the man there unless Bell steals some GL carries. I would try to get someone like boldin, fitz, maclin, driver, or try to get b loyd? for hillis and one of your better WRs