Sign in to follow this  
IMMensaMind

Start 2 WRs!

I'm playing a weak(er) team this week, but I have a lot of question marks on my roster, including Rodgers, Best, Mathews, and Megatron.

So far, my lineup is looking like this:

Rodgers* vs. MIA

* (have Freeman vs NO in the wings if needed)

Mathews* @ STL

Torain* vs IND

*(could put in Best and/or Ronnie Brown here if compelled)

Nicks vs DET

Megatron* @ NYG (a matchup I do not like)

*(if he's hurt, I have a feeling that Knox may light up Seattle, but could also take a flier on Tate or Britt)

Davis

SeaBass

TEN D/ST

Anyone have any input on the WR pick, and/or the RB pick? Leave a link...

Are you saying you can start either Mathews or Torain and you can start either Nicks or Megatron? If so, I'd go with Torain and definitely Nicks. Nicks is really hot and Megatron might not get much action if his QB is getting sacked all day by the Giants DEF. Torain has a good matchup this week.

Good luck, please see mine, thanks.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=373806

Are you saying you can start either Mathews or Torain and you can start either Nicks or Megatron? If so, I'd go with Torain and definitely Nicks. Nicks is really hot and Megatron might not get much action if his QB is getting sacked all day by the Giants DEF. Torain has a good matchup this week.

Good luck, please see mine, thanks.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=373806

Sorry for the confusing post. I have to start 2 WRs and 2 RBs. I posted my (pencilled in) roster, with asterisks by the question marks. I'm definitely going with Nicks - he's about the only spot that isn't in question I think. I like Torain vs. IND, but also have Jahvid Best and Ronnie Brown. The biggest question mark is rolling with Megatron, or trying to take a flier on the likes of a Knox or Britt.

What say ye? :D

I think Megatraon is going to play, so I'd roll with him. If for some reason he sits, I like Britt a little more than Knox. I think both of them should have good games, but Cutler has to stay upright long enough for Knox to get down the field, and that's not a given.

For the RBs, Torain has a great matchup, but he hasn't really shown us much to this point. I'd go with Best.

I would play Matthews and Best at RB.

At WR if Megatron is hot you have to play him.

I almost sat Orton last because of the matchup and he was rock solid again against the Ravens D.