Sign in to follow this  
Lamb of God

Would you trade

I really need a true #1wr so I was thinking of offering a guy Bowe and Cooley for D. Jackson, now I also have Vick and Maclin but I figure I can play Moss and D. Jackson too if I were to get him. His other wr's are Boldin and TB Williams and his TE is H.Miller with and he has no backup. My roster is in my sig and its a non ppr std scoring non keeper league. Any other thoughts of guys I could target with my guys. Thanks leave a link and I'll get yours.

Thanks for help on mine,

Agreed, if he accepts the offer, you definitely have upgraded without any damage to your team :thumbsup:

I really need a true #1wr so I was thinking of offering a guy Bowe and Cooley for D. Jackson, now I also have Vick and Maclin but I figure I can play Moss and D. Jackson too if I were to get him. His other wr's are Boldin and TB Williams and his TE is H.Miller with and he has no backup. My roster is in my sig and its a non ppr std scoring non keeper league. Any other thoughts of guys I could target with my guys. Thanks leave a link and I'll get yours.

If you can get him to take that then I say go for it. Of course, if I were the other guy, I wouldn't take that offer.

Yeah. I would do it. But I also agree with the other guy above me that Bowe and Cooley are not worth desean jackson. It took me Hillis and Walter when he was on his early season hot streak to get Djax. Not sure I like the whole having both WR's from the eagles though seeing as you're basically gonna have lesean mccoy getting pts and then either maclin or djax getting pts. if kolb comes back bc of a vick injury, djax is pretty useless cept for an occasional long ball. thanks for helping mine.

I woud do that, jackson proved he back in action after a big game. Vick loves to throw to him and there offense is very good. pull the trigger and do it.